Claws x chubby witch reader 2

You are home sick and you had promised to celebrate you five months dating anniversary with claws but at, seemed like was not going to happen because you were home sick and you didn't want to see claws sick. Due to him having a important basketball game in a few days and you knew the team need him to win.

Ding dong

You walked down stairs in a hoodie and some grey sweatpants, the door bell was still going off and you hear some knocking. You soon open the door to see your boyfriend claws standing there you were shocked and happy to see him, you were wearing glass and looking a mess of that what you thought.

Claws " hey babe I came to see you and check up on you"

Y/n " oh at nice of you but you shouldn't be here I might get you sick and we can't....."

Claws " I don't care about the game right now I only care about you"

Y/n " the team needs you the whole school needs you with out you there ....ahh-coo"

Claws " well I cam worry about the game later right now I need to be by my girlfriend side and help her get better, and it also the anniversary of us dating this long and I still plan on celebrating with you in person"

Y/n " I know I'm noting going to win this battle so just come inside please" you soon allow claws into your house and he soon start taking stuff out of two bags he was holding.

Y/n " what did you bring babe"

Claws " just a few things to make my special ghoul feel loved"

Y/n " thank you claws"claws was taking out cans of ( favorite soup) and box's of ( favorite crackers) he place them on your kitchen table, along with some candy and tissues box's and cans of soda.

Claws " I also have some great movie ideas we can watch together while we eat and drink these wonderful gifts"

Y/n " sure I will get the tv ready and you can get the food ready"

Claws " yes my love"  claws cooks the soup for you and him while you found the perfect movie to watch with him, claws has spent the night at you house and the next morning you were feeling better. The next day you and claws went out of dinner and movie to celebrate your guys anniversary.