Claws wolf x chubby witch reader

You have been avoiding your boyfriend claws for the past few weeks you weren't even answering his calls or texts. It all and stated when a few werewolf ghouls had pulled you into a dark hall one day after school and told you, to stay away from claws even his younger brother howl and werewolf family friend Romulus was there. They told you at you were not good enough for claws and at he should be dating nice werewolf girl not a fat witch like you.

Claws " babe wait up y/n" you heard claws calling your name but you kept on walking quickly not paying attention to your boyfriend call your name.

Y/n " I'm safe" you had turned the corner into an empty hallway thinking you had lost claws in the crowd hallway"

Claws " I finally caught up to you babe"

Y/n " ......"

Claws " so where have you been all this time I had texted and called you, and you haven't answered"

Y/n " I been busy "

Claws " why are you hiding you face babe you are to cute to be hiding you face"

Y/n " ......."

Claws " I was wondering if we could go on date this Friday because the last few dates have been canceled"

Y/n " claws I will be ...."

Claws " oh you are going to be busy again"

Y/n " yes"

Claws " what wrong baby have I done anything wrong to make you feel uncomfortable around me"

Y/n " not it just that we are two different people I don't think we will be a good couple"

Claws " come over here baby I love you and I don't care if you are a witch I love you to the moon and back" claws soon pulls you closer to him and gives you his usual loving smirk.

Y/n " claws please"

Claws " no listen to me if anyone is messing with you I will deal with them and I don't care what anyone has to say"

Y/n " okay so what about this date on Friday what do you have in mind"

Claws " I was thinking about maybe a movie and dinner"

Y/n " sure maybe we can have the dinner and movie at my place, and maybe we can see what trouble we can discover at my house again with those old spells"

Claws " sure my sweetie witch" claws soon started kissing you on the lips and you kissed him back, soon the both of you left the hallway holding hands and laughing. Howls and Romulus were sorry for what had done to you after, you had made sure claws didn't know of how they treated you.