Decue x chubby genie reader

You was walking threw the halls of monster high listen to some new musics at was released by every teen favorite band, the grim reapers brothers. You soon see your boyfriend deuce standing at your locker listen to music with his headphones on, he was testing the one you had made with your magic you were a genie and you friends helped you test out your magic.

Y/n " hey babe"

Deuce " hey there beautiful I have been waiting for you" deuce soon took off his headphones and kissed your forehead, making you giggle and kiss him on the right check.

Deuce " you are listening to the new grim reapers brother alum"

Y/n " you know me too well handsome"

Deuce " hey we have the same taste in music" you soon get your textbooks and close your locker, you soon walk to the same class you have with deuce which was monster history the dark ages. When you walked down the hallway with deuce right arm around you, everyone was waving or saying hello.

Y/n " you know it still shocks me at I'm dating one of the popular manster of monster high"

Deuce " hey you are my number one ghoul babe and no will never take you place"

Y/n " that why I love you babe" deuce soon kissed you once again and the two of you kept on walking to class, Heath was goofing off once again and spilled some paint on you and few other girls. You are going to saw something but deuce gave you his coat and you went into the girls bathroom and got changed. The ghoul bathroom was filled with a lot of girl covered in paint and you knew Heath was a dead man.

Y/n " okay I'm good now and what happened to Heath"

Deuce " oh he will be okay in a few hours come on class hadn't start yet the teachers was held up"

Y/n " sure"