Romulus x short cuvry reader 2 ( deuce)

It had been a few weeks since what happened to you at school, but you have been spending a lot of time with your older brother Clawd and claws and their friends. Your relationship with the rest of the pack was that a cold point even when it came to your brother.

Y/n " oh hey deuce how are your doing" you and scared your brother vampire friend nearly making him run into his locker, the vampire boy soon looks at you.

Y/n " are you okay deuce "

Deuce " oh yes I'm fine hey I have something I need to ask you .... I know this may be to soon but I was ...."

Romulus and howl " hey y/n"

Y/n " hey"

Deuce " ......"

Howl " what are you doing here deuce what you business with my sister"

Deuce " I was coming over here to ask her an important question"

Y/n " if you boys excuse us but drac here had something important to ask me" Romulus and howl soon walked away mad at you stood up for the vampire boy.

Deuce " thank you y/n .... well you see y/n I was hoping maybe we can go to the movies tonight"

Y/n "sure should we asked everyone else"

Deuce " oh they said they will meet us there the movie start at 9 o'clock"

Y/n " well I will see you there"

Deuce " thanks I have to go see you around" drac soon walks away from you with a bright smile on his face, you are soon face by your older brothers.

Clawd " so we are going to the movies tonight"

Y/n " yeah why do you say it like that"

Claws " oh nothing much baby sister see you at the movies tonight" your brothers walk away from you with smiles o their face, you are standing there wondering what is going on will ever monster today it starts off with your mother saying she brought you a new outfit. The it was drac and soon later on your brothers were you missing something important.

Later that night

You are wearing the outfit your mother had given you and now you are walking to the movie theater in the mall looking for everyone. You soon saw deuce standing at the entrance and when he saw you a smile grew on his face, you were som enough standing right in front of him.

Y/n " hey deuce where is everyone else"

Deuce " well they all said something came up so it just me and you if that okay"

Y/n " yeah it okay I like spending time with you"

Deuce " then let's enjoy the movies" you and deuce went into the movie theater and had a great time with each other, you soon both came out the movie theater laughing about the movie.

Deuce " hey y/n there was something more about me asking to you to the movies"

Y/n " okay what was it...." before you could say anything else deuce had kissed you on the lips surprise the both of you, but you had kissed him back because you felt this spark between you two.

Deuce " hey we can take it slow if it oaky with you I don't want to rush you after what happened ay schools

Y/n " I will like that" deuce had grabbed your hand holding it tightly and some how holding his hand made you feel, happy and like you were in a dream.

Deuce " come one we have somewhere else to be"

Y/n " what do you mean"

Deuce " you will see" you and deuce leave the mall and soon head to this place which was well know to you, soon you and deuce walk to the entrance and the door open.

Deuce " come on it not something bad you will love it"

Y/n " okay going on ..."

???? " surprise" you soon saw the lights turn on and you were soon faced by friends and family, everyone had smile on their faces.

Claws " see the plan went off well did you tell her deuce your true feels"

Deuce " yes I  did and we are taking things slow"

Y/n " wait you all knew about this"

Claws " well yes baby sis we had to know when our friend ask if it was okay to date our sister and we said yes, because we could see he will love you no matter what"

Holt  " now that everything to setted up let party like monster we are"

Everyone " party time" you soon had been told the party  was made for you to show you the people who love and care about you, and also to celebrate a new milestone in your life with deuce.

Deuce " hey if you pack dose not want you after this then we can start a new one, with the people we love and care about"

Y/n " I love that idea"

There will be more version of the one shot where the reader might end up with some other guys and there might be one when're she ends up with Romulus.