Male abby x cuvry vampire reader

You are walking around school trying to find your boyfriend Abe but you seem to not come across him yet, you had been feeling terrible for the last few days. You were wondering if your boyfriend could cheer you up and make you feel better about you whole day.

Abe " hello my snow angel what the matter"

Y/n " hey Abe I just been feeling home sick home sick for the last few days"

Abe " can  I do something to make you feel better"

Y/n " sure whatever you have in mind"

Abe " I will show you my love just come with me"

Y/n " umm okay" you take your boyfriend hand and start walking with him, he soon had asked you to put on winter coat which you did and closed your eyes while he lead the way.

Abe " okay you can open your eyes now sweetie" you soon opened your eye to see a winter wonder land, making you smile brightly at Abe.

Y/n " this is beautiful"

Abe " I'm happy you like it I had made this place a few months ago and it have been helping me getting over being home sick, and helps everyone feel at peace"

Y/n " you are the best Abe" you hugs Abe tightly and he soon hugs you back and gives you a kiss on his lips, soon enough the two of you enjoy the winter wonderland. You and Abe were soon joined by your guys friends who soon made the wood fun and wonderful moment even better, and you soon had stop feeling so home sick because this place had become a second home for you.

Abe " do you feel better now my love do you still miss your home"

Y/n " no I feel better now and maybe one day when I go home I can bring you over, and you can finally meet them"

Abe " I will love that sweetie"