Deuce x cuvry werecat x tut 2

You are at the mall with your boyfriends enjoying your time with them, and you also need someone point of view when it come to your outfits for dates with them.

Tut " how many stores are we going to see until you find the right outfit love"

Y/n " just a few more that all"

Deuce " baby what going on you been trying on outfits that look great on you but you wont get them, is something the matter"

Y/n " no they just don't look so great on me"

Tut " yes they do"

Y/n " can we just not talk about it okay"

Tut " no we are going to talk about it honey .... now tell us what the matter with you"

Y/n " a few ghouls ay school have been making fun of me and saying you guys should be dating them verse me, and they keep on finding way to bring down myself of esteem"

Deuce " babe listen you are the ghoul we want the most none of those ghouls at school of anywhere Elle could best you, for our love"

Tut " deuce is right we love you so much you .... we are just happy to you as our ghoul"

Y/n " thank you" the guys kiss you on your check making you smile and blush soon later on, you and the guys went coffin bean and just enjoyed each other company.

The next day at school

Ghoul 1 " well well it miss fatty where are you boyfriend did they finally dump you"

Deuce " no we are right here girls and we for one don't like how you are treating y/n"

Ghoul 2 " you both can do way better then her and we all know it"

Tut " no she is the best we have and the best there will be for us so, do us and y/n here a favor and leave her alone"

Ghoul 3 " you can't tell us what to do"

Headmaster " but I can you ghouls haven been reported to be bully y/n here and many other students, breaking the rules of monster high and you three are no longer welcome here at monster high now leave" the three ghouls looked mad because they knew they were caught and they, were going to be trouble with their parents and it was the middle of school years so it will be hard for them to get into a new schools with what they have done.

Deuce " now come on let's go to lunch"

Y/n " sure let's go"

Tut " I'm happy to see my queen smiling once again"