chapter twenty.

❞𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍-❞

✯✯✯

TIM, THAT LITTLE BITCH, is hogging the cookies and the sheets while we watch TV. Actually, while he watches TV. I'm bored, I don't want to watch Gilmore Girls, especially since Tim and I just finished watching all seven seasons last night, Tim swears he doesn't remember watching the second season, I kind of believe it since he was in a coffee-drive stupor at the time. But still.

Tim knows exactly why I'm repeatedly groaning, but he doesn't turn. He's focused on the 'massive' breakup scene going on on TV. Rory was being dumped by Dean, he's watched the series hundreds of times, he knows what happens and yet he is adamant to ignore me. 

"Oh, please! You've been into him since he got to town, and I have spent weeks – months, actually – trying to convince myself that it wasn't true, that everything was fine between us. But now I know that I was an idiot. You're into him and he's into you, and Shane, who by the way, should be listening to this 'cause it's so damn obvious."

He is immersed in watching Rory stutter after Dean's explosion, "What's obvious? What did I do?"

I poke his cheek, and he doesn't flinch, "Timmy, notice me."

He doesn't glance at me, just pushes away my hands and refocuses on the screen, little bitch, "Gimme a second."

"Everyone can see, Rory! Everyone. And I'm tired, but I'm over it, so go ahead, go. Be together. There's nothing standing in your way now, 'cause I'm out."

He finally pauses the episode, and turns to me, fucking finally, "Whassup?"

"Really?" I glare at him, exasperatedly, "You had a fucking pause button for that and you made me wait?"

Tim raises his eyebrows at me, as if him not paying attention to me was perfectly normal, especially since gilmore girls was on. I groan, pressing my hands to my forehead, "I fucking hate you."

"Alright," He's about to push the play button, "Suit yourself."

I launch myself at him, taking away the remote, "I'M BORED."

Tim looks at me blankly, "Well, I can't control the fucking weather Alex."

I roll my eyes, shaking my head at him, "Can't we do something fun? More fun than watching Rory break up with Dean when we know she gets back with him in season—"

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOUNG LADY!" He has clamped his hands over my mouth, "NO SPOILERS CAN BE RISKED!"

I slap his hands away, glaring at him, "YOU'VE WATCHED THIS SERIES HUNDREDS OF TIMES, YOU DUMB FUCK!"

He glares back at me, "And I'd be able to watch this series a hundred and one times if you weren't so adamant on interrupting me every single time I try to watch it."