Chapter 2: Thiago Navarro

We arrived at the club and the music was blasting, the ambiance was pretty great. We went to the bar and order some margaritas. Aurora order just a cranberry juice.

"It feels good to be clubbing and legal." I said before drinking my margarita.

"I prefer a coffee house, but it's not that bad." Aurora added.

We looked at Kayson, he was focused texting someone. He had that goofy smile you get when you're talking to your crush or love.

"Kayson, is this a new crush?" I asked.

He put his phone in his pocket and said, "it's more than a crush, but we're taking things slow."

"Do we know him?" Aurora asked.

"Ah, nope." He drank his margarita.

We looked at him suspiciously. He rolled his eyes at us.

"He's not ready. When he comes out of the closet to his family, I'll tell you." We nodded.

"Ah, I love this song, come on let's dance!" I dragged both to the dance floor, Aurora returned to her seat immediately.

"Thirty more minutes, and we leave. Aurora is not ready to come out of her shell. She's just too shy." Kayson told me.

"True, you're a great brother." I said as I danced with him.

A few minutes later, a very sexy song came up, I felt someone wrapping their arms around my waist. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel butterflies in my stomach. Something about this touch set my body on fire.

"Baila conmigo, hermosa." He whispered in my ear.

Ah fuck, that accent. He was Spanish. I love the way the r rolled when he called me hermosa. I turned around and he was insanely handsome, no word would do him justice.

"Are you done drooling." He smirked.

"Not yet." I bit my bottom lip.

He pulled me closer to him, we moved to the rhythm of the music, ever heard Baila conmigo from Selena Gomez? I have no idea what it means, but it's pretty catchy that's the song that came up. We pretty much danced and drank. I forgot about everyone. It was just us. We went to the VIP room.

"What's your name?" I asked as I sat on his lap.

"Thiago Navarro." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love how the r's sound. You're so sexy."

Without giving him a heads up, I pulled him into a kiss. He kissed me back and things got a little steamy. Tongues were involved, hands all over each other. This kiss turned me on, I felt fireworks exploding inside me.

"How about we take this to your place." He said against my neck.

"Mm, that's a great idea." I bit his bottom lip.

We left our cars at the club and decided to take a taxi. Better safe than sorry. We arrived at my place, and as soon as we entered my house, we started to remove our clothes as we kept devouring our lips. I guided him to my bedroom. We left a trail with our clothes.

"Tonight, you'll become addicted to me." He told me as he pinned me down on my bed.

"Then what are you waiting for."

He grabbed protection and placed it on his big member. He lined himself between my legs and entered me. Oh man, I forgot how good this feels. He grabbed my breast and started to suck it and we moved. He put me in a lot of positions.

"Ever done it in a balcony, where you might get caught. There's just something about doing it outside." He asked me as his hands were playing with my breasts.

"I haven't, but since you're playing with my breast, I'm so turned on, I'll do it on the grass if you like." I said, he laughed.

He replaced his protection and we had sex on the balcony, I gotta say, having sex outside is awesome. After going for 3 more rounds, we collapsed on my bed and fell asleep.

.......

I woke up the next day with a major headache. Did I seriously had sex with a hot dude? In my defense, we were both drunk and horny. Yeah that's my story if someone ask me. And by that I mean the curious twins. Shit I forgot about them last night.

I went downstairs and found them having breakfast. Aurora passed me a glass of water with a Tylenol. I drank it and sat next to them.

"So, were you inspired in Ariana Grande's song, 34+35?" Kayson asked me.

"Did you hear everything?"

"You two literally fuck till the daylight. We all heard it, the whole neighborhood heard it." Aurora said, we were shocked by her choice of words.

"My, my. Look at you saying bad words." I teased her.

"Shut up, I haven't slept well. I'm a little cranky. Didn't think you would get lucky and have sex." She sighed as we laughed.

"Sorry, but we were drunk and got a little horny." They gave me a look, "fine a lot horny. You had to see him, I might've been a little drunk, but he was insanely sexy. And I became addicted to that man."

"Are you in love?" Aurora asked me.

"What? No. Sexually addicted to him. The man showed me what real sex is. "I said in a daze. "All I know is his name, Thiago Navarro. Hottest Spanish dude."

Will I ever see him again? Who knows. He didn't even ask for my name, nothing. Maybe what happened last night, was just a one time thing and that's it.