Chapter 6: Surprise Visit

I was preparing everything for us to create a new recipe, we better get a high grade. I'm not gonna fail and retake that crazy test idea of the chef.

Ding Dong!

I went to open it and motioned him to come inside. He brought his utensil box and went to the kitchen.

"Alright, let's get this thing started. So any ideas?" He asked as he placed his utensil on the kitchen island.

"Nope, let's just create a bunch of stuff and then put them together and see if it works. He did say to get creative." I said as he nodded.

Woof!

We looked down and Snowy was cuddling to his leg. I think she has a crush on him.

"Snowy, I told you to pee his leg, not cuddle."

"Seriously? I guess Snowy is just a good girl and don't go around peeing on strangers." He said as he petted her.

He washed his hands and we went back to creating stuff. We finished baking after 3 hours.

"Not bad, not the best, but we can improve it." I said while tasting the new tart recipe.

"True, our cookies and mini muffins could improve too." He said before biting the muffin.

I tried a few things and didn't noticed that he left the kitchen. A few seconds later, he appeared with a speaker. I just shrugged and continued tasting our creations.

I heard the song we dance at the club, "baila conmigo, princesa."

My breathing became heavy. He pulled me impossible closer to him. His hands caressed my curves and then they grabbed my breast as his lips were on my neck.

"I don't understand Spanish a lot, but I know that this isn't dancing." I moaned.

"Well, this is just the first step." He removed his hands from my breast and turned me around.

And we danced, like when we first dance at the club. The song was sexy and the rhythm put me in the mood, I just let him take control of my body as we danced to the song, Baila Conmigo - Selena Gomez with Rauw Alejandro.

"I have no idea what the song says." I said as he pulled me closer.

"It says, dance with me, kiss me even just one last time. So I have a motive to see you again." He leaned in closer and said, "the song fit us perfectly.

"I guess it does." I looked at him. "But you said I wasn't your type, you're confusing me."

"It's, not so simple." He caressed my face. "But you're my type."

"You're a walking contradiction, I hope you know that." I pulled away from him.

But I'm sure he enjoys having me in his grip that he pulled me again to him. "That night we spent together, meant something to me."

"Your words hurt that day."

"I know. But if I don't stay away from you, everything I worked for, goes down the drain."

"You're not away and you're really close to me. I can feel Thiago Jr. rising the occasion."

He laughed. "My name sounds so sexy coming from that beautiful mouth of yours. I'm not staying away, once I graduate, he will have no power over me."

"So, you wont be this close til you graduate?" I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter. I wrapped my legs around him and he leaned closer to me. "That's not happening. I'll find ways to spend with you."

"Well, I need do be sure you are serious about this. So," I unwrapped my legs from his waist and pulled him away. "There wont be any touching, kissing."

He just smiled. "Deal."

The doorbell rang, I got off the counter and went to open it. And to my surprise, it was my parents with two boxes of pizza and a box of hot wings.

"Read my mind." I grinned. They chuckled.

We went to the kitchen and placed the food on the counter.

"This is, Thiago, he is my partner. We are making new recipes for our final project."

"So you're the famous Thiago Navarro. I don't have a problem with you dating my daughter, but if I find out that you hurt her, or using her to spy for your father, I'll make sure to wipe you off from the face of the earth." Dad told him in the most calm way.

"We're not dating, we're getting to know each other and see where this goes. And my father doesn't want me dating her, he forbid me, but I'm not listening to that crazy old man hungry for power." He rolled his eyes.

"Sounds like me when I was seventeen." Mom mentioned.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"My parents weren't always the sweetest people you know. They forbid me to be with Beau. They said he was poor and I needed to be with someone from the high class. When I got pregnant with you, I had to leave the city. I made a big sacrifice, but in the end, we found our way back to each other." She told us.

"I always thought you guys were together since you were 17. What a romantic yet, dramatic love life you had." I said as they chuckled.

"No, but I always knew your mother was the one for me. Even if we weren't together for two years, our love never faded away. If anything, it got more intense." Dad said as he wrapped his arms around mom's waist.

"Thiago, follow your heart and don't let your father get in the way of your dreams and happiness." Mom told him.

"Si tan solo fuera asi de simple." He mumbled. (If only it was that simple.)

"What?"

"Nothing, princesa." He kissed my forehead. It was something so simple, yet powerful.

"Alright, let's have dinner." Mom said as she opened the boxes.

And we had a great time. I'm glad my parents aren't people who forbid their kids from being with someone. Because I really like Thiago, even if he can be a little jerk sometimes.