Chapter 10: Hot & Heavy

A week went by, we went to our graduation and we were now officially chefs. His dad glared and me and my family. The man needs to chill. And about our little intense moment with, Thiago at my house that day, well, we didn't have sex nor kiss. Even though we both wanted to give up that bet.

The twins and their significants other, came to my house to celebrate our graduation.

"To the chefs and lawyer, Cheers." Nate said while raising his glass of wine.

"Cheers." We all said and then drank we all got hammered. Even Aurora!

"We should bake a cake, cause I really want some cake." I said while still drinking my wine.

"Yes!" They all screamed.

Let's just say, no one had cake because when you're very drunk you tend to make a mess. Which is exactly what we did. My kitchen was a sweet mess I'll clean it tomorrow. Since my house has two guest bedroom they all went to sleep there. Thiago followed me, when we reached my bedroom, he pinned me against the wall and lust was written all over his face.

"Fuck it." We both said.

And just like that, we kissed with so much passion, clothes came off and we landed on the bed. But like I said, we just landed, after that, we fell asleep.

.......

But around 3 am, we were both sober, and I felt his plump lips on my shoulder. I turned around and crashed my lips against his. He grabbed protection and placed it on his member. He returned to the bed and slid inside me.

"I've missed your body, princesa." He said while thrusting me rough.

I moaned from the pleasure he was giving me, Thiago sure knows how to please a woman. "I've missed having your member inside me."

We went for two rough rounds. I enjoyed every bit of it. But he decided to go one very slow and gentle, he kissed every inch of my body in a very sensual way. He was so sweet, and kind. Almost as if we were making love. After our third round, we just laid on the bed all tangled up.

"Amazing." I said as I looked up at him.

He placed a soft kiss on my lips, "that it was."

"Guess we both lost" I chuckled as he did too.

"Well, when everyone is gone, I'll go naked and you braless." He winked.

I giggled. We talked for a bit, and then fell asleep.

...........

A few hours later I woke up and saw that the bed was empty. Did he really leave like last time? I did my daily routine and change into comfy clothes. I made my way downstairs and heard his voice. I head straight to the kitchen and everyone was having breakfast.

"She's finally awake." My brother said.

"Breakfast, princesa?" He asked while still cooking.

I smiled. I walked to where he was and wrapped my arms around his waist while he still cooked.

"You thought I left didn't you?" He chuckled as he turned off the stove. He turned around and kissed me.

"Maybe," I giggled. "I thought last night was just us having a great time and then you'd leave like last time."

"That's not happening. You're kinda stuck with me." He pecked my lips and then placed my plate on the table.

"So, you should probably soundproof your walls. We heard everything." Kayson, mentioned in between bites.

"In our defense, it's been two months of torturing and teasing, we couldn't wait anymore." Thiago answered him.

"Exactly what every brother wants to hear." Asher shook his head.

"Oh please, before them, you two were having some fun. Nate and I couldn't sleep because of you. Actually you four didn't let us sleep well." Aurora sighed.

"I don't want to know about my baby brother sex life." I said before drinking coffee.

"For the first time, we are all in a relationship. Ah such grownups." Kayson, faked a sniffle. We all laughed.

After an hour, they left my house. When the time for lunch came, I was braless and in my panties and he was naked.

"Fuck, it's gonna be hard cooking while those two are free." He said while looking at my breast.

"I could say the same about Thiago Jr." I bit my bottom lip.

We cool off and started to cook. We just made some pasta. It was impossible to cook with him naked. After everything was done, we set the table and put the food there. But our minds had other plans.

He picked me up and took me to the couch. His mouth sucked my breasts like there was no tomorrow. I actually enjoy his mouth on my breast. He placed protection and slid inside me. After going for two rounds, we took a shower and then came downstairs to eat.

"Well, that was very raw." He said in between bites.

"I'll say, that was something else. We seriously are horny." I chuckled

"We're just sex addict, nothing wrong with that." He winked at me.

"Same thing just fancy."

"Potato potahto." He made a hand gesture. I chuckled.

Thiago is the definition of sex on legs. I wasn't this addicted to sex, but there's just something about having the right partner that makes everything better and just cant get enough of it.