Chapter 14: Crazy Is Back

We woke up around 10 am and went downstairs. Everyone was having breakfast. I went over to the table and hugged them and wished them happy birthday.

"So what are the plans." I asked as I sat next to Thiago.

"Well, we got alcohol and a beautiful lake, how about we go down the lake and celebrate there." Kayson suggested.

"And, I went with Nate at 8 am to buy 2 cakes. Can't celebrate without cake." Asher added.

"Red velvet?" Aurora asked.

"Yes, red velvet for you, babygirl." He pecked her lips.

"And vanilla for you." Asher pecked his lips. Kayson smiled.

I love seeing my brother so happy. Him and Kayson are perfect for each other.

The twins phone rang and they went to talk in the living room. Asher also left.

Thiago grabbed me and pulled me to his lap. "When everyone is passed out, I'm going to fuck you so hard in the lake."

"Such sweet words." I chuckled. "But I would love that." I bit his bottom lip.

"Uhm guys, save that for your bedroom." Asher sighed as he grabbed his cup of coffee.

"Sorry little brother, thought you left for good."

"I came back for my coffee but ended up with my ears bleeding." With that said, he left.

We laughed.

............

Later that night, we went to the lake with the cakes, food and alcohol. We were all playing truth or dare.

"I dare you to, kiss Nate's package." I smirked at Aurora.

She gave me the death glare. She made me jumped naked in the lake. Payback is a bitch. Aurora lowered her head and kissed Nate's package.

"You suck." She sighed.

I laughed. "I did suck earlier."

"Dude no." Asher groaned at my comment.

"Sorry, baby bro. And Aurora, be thankful I made you kiss it with his Jeans still on."

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Even fully clothed, watching my sister do that is just a big no." He also groaned.

We ate and then came the alcohol. After a few bottles, everyone was wasted. And the twins decided that sharing their cake was a big no.

"Th- they destroyed the cake and didn't share." I laid on the grass and screamed.

Yeah I was a little drunk. Thiago sat next to me and placed a piece of each cake in front of me.

"I saved you two pieces. I saw their cruel intentions." He chuckled as he passed me the plate.

I chuckled. "Thank you." I pecked his lips and then ate the two pieces with him.

Everyone was already passed out on the grass. The twins were covered in cake and so were Nate and Asher. They all kind of went into a cake war instead of eating it.

"Are you tired?" He whispered in my ear.

"No."

We undressed and went inside the lake. And just like he promised in his words, he fucked me hard. And I enjoyed every bit of it, since I'm on the pill, I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. Thiago makes me feel alive, he understands me. After going for two rounds, we got out of the lake and put our clothes back on.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "That was amazing."

"That it was." He pecked my lips.

"Everyone wake up, time to go to sleep!" I yelled. Everyone woke up and made their way back to the house.

"Let's clean this mess." Thiago said. I nodded. We grabbed everything and put it in the bag.

"Just where I wanted you." We turned to see his crazy ex.

"Marisa, what are you doing here?" Thiago asked her.

"What else." She took out a gun and pointed at me. "I need her out and then we can be together forever." Her eye started to twitch.

"Calm down, let's talk this in a civil way." He told her.

"No!" She screamed like a banshee.

"You'll go to jail and then you wont be able to be with, Thiago." I said to her. "Then what was the point in killing me."

"Shut up, bitch. I hope you said bye to your family, cause tonight you die." With that said, she pulled the trigger.

All I felt was someone pushing. I wished I was the one receiving the bullet.

"Thiago!" I started to cry. "What have you done."

"The bullets were for you not him! Why did he had to jump! I only had two bullets in that gun, I knew I needed only two, to end your life."

She made a run, I would've followed her and killed her, but Thiago is more important. I took out my phone and called an ambulance.

"You'll be okay." Tears fell down my cheeks.

"I- love you no matter what." He said while trying to catch his breath. "If I die, move on."

I cried more. "You wont die!"

Thiago was bleeding a lot. I can't lose him, I can't lose the love of my life. We have so many plans.

"I love you." He closed his eyes.

"Wake up!"