Chapter 7: Twin's Confessions

-Aurora-

It's been a month. I decided to wait and today is the day I'm telling my parents about Nate. And also my twin and Arabella. Being shy pays off, no one suspected that I've had a boyfriend for over a year.

Our family is having a barbecue, we always invite, Bella and Asher's family. I invited Nate so he can meet everyone in my family. He sent me a text and told me he was outside, I went to open the door and guided him to the backyard.

"Nathaniel, I didn't know you were coming. Did Luna invited you?" Dad asked him.

"Actually," I interlaced our fingers. "He's here with me. We've been together for a year. Before introducing him to everyone, I wanted to make sure he was serious about us."

"Which I am." He made me face him. "I love you so much and since everyone is here."

I gasped when he got on his knee.

"Aurora McCarty, will you do me the honor of marrying me. I want you for the rest of my life."

Tears fell down my cheeks. "Yes, thousand times Yes."

He slid the ring and pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away and smiled like crazy as he did too.

"Your best kept secret, but no more secrets, okay?" Mom told me. I nodded.

"Take care of her and don't hurt her." Dad told him.

"I'll protect her and love her with my last breath." He told them. He's just so perfect.

"Dude, I would've never guessed it." Bella gave me a look. I smiled sheepishly

Everyone in my family congratulated us and threaten Nate if he hurt me. Gotta love overprotective family.

-Kayson-

I guess is confession day for us, of well, here goes. Since Asher turned 18 two weeks ago, we decided that it was bow or never.

"Attention family, I have a very huge thing to say. And is going to blow up your heads."

"Get to the point, thing 1." Nana Jojo rolled her eyes. I swear the woman has no patience. "I have some apple pie to eat, now hurry mister."

"Alright, alright. As you all know, I'm gay like the day is long, and I have a boyfriend. We've been 7 months together." I announced.

"Who?" Aurora asked.

"About time, and just like your Nana, Jojo, get to the damn point now!" Bella told me. Geez, one would think she's related to my nana.

"Well.." I looked at the guy that has me crazy.

"I'm Kayson's, boyfriend." Asher told them. Everyone's jaws dropped.

"I think this was more explosive than my sister's confessions." I whispered to Asher. He laughed.

"Too much twin confession for a day." Dad sighed.

"True, good thing we only had one pair of twins." Mom added. "Now we only have to deal with this little one." She picked up Luna and showered her cheeks with kisses, she giggled.

"How come you never told us?" Asher's mom asked him.

"I was afraid you wouldn't be okay with me liking guys." He sighed.

"No matter what, we only want for you and your sister to be happy. And if Kayson, makes you happy, then that's all it matters." She told us while grabbing both our hands.

"You got a great guy, don't hurt him." His dad told me.

"Never, he is the only guy for me." I kissed his hand. He blushed.

It turned out to be better than I expected. We all had a great time.

...........

-Arabella-

Talk about dropping bombs. Those two sure are something else. I made my way to Kayson, and Asher.

"Asher, why didn't you tell me? You know I would never judge you."

"I know, I just thought you would get angry cause I was 17 and with your best friend." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"As long as he respects you I'm okay. Besides, if you two went further, it was with your consent."

"We didn't go further. We wanted to wait till he was 18. I love him." Kayson told me.

"Well, I'm happy for you two." I smiled as they did too.

"Now, what's going on with you and, Thiago?" Aurora asked me. " Oh before I forget, Nate, this is Arabella and her brother, Asher."

We shook hands with him.

"I'm making sure he is serious about me, so we're taking things slow. Like friends." I told them.

"Didn't you had sex with him?" Kayson, mentioned.

"Okay yes but-"

"People who already had sex, can't possibly remain friends, especially when they have crazy chemistry and hare horny for each other." Aurora added.

We gave her a look.

"Well look who's finally getting out of her shell." Asher teased her.

"Oh shut up. I've been hanging out with all you way too much." She said as she buried her face on Nate's chest. We all laughed.

What a day, but I'm glad that my brother is with Kayson. He is actually a gentleman. Now that everyone is in a relationship, I'm feeling forever alone. I mean who says Thiago will ask me to be his. Or that he is actually serious.