Chapter 18: I'm The One

I closed my eyes and waited for the worst. All I heard was my name and before I knew it, I was on the other side of the street. I opened my eyes and saw Thiago on top of me.

"Saving me has become your thing." I said as my heart was racing fast.

"As long as I'm alive, I'll save your cute ass. Te amo, Princesa."

"You remember me?" Tears fell down my cheeks.

"Everything about us, I'm sorry for how I treated you when I was lost without my memories." He caressed my face.

"I've missed you so much." I pulled him into a kiss. "I cant believe you're back, I love you."

"Well, believe it." He said as he got off me and helped me get up. He pulled me into a hug. "I've missed you too."

"Don't ever lose your memory. The thought of losing you was too painful." I said as I tightened the hug.

"About time, we were this close to kidnapped that crazy bitch and feed her to the sharks." Kayson told him.

We laughed.

"We missed you man." Nate told him.

"Same, it's good to be back."

We all hugged Thiago. It was a very happy moment.

"How did they come back?" Aurora asked him.

"When my, Bella, was about to get hit, it triggered them. I just couldn't lose her, so I risked my life again for her and I don't regret it." He looked at me and then placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm glad she has you back. It hurt seeing my sister sad all the time. She wasn't the chirpy person she's always been." Asher told him.

"He's back and his memory better get it together and never leave again." I hugged him again and buried my face on his chest.

.........

Asher drove the rest to their houses. I told them I was going with Thiago to his place. As soon as we entered his house, clothes came off and he took me on the couch. I've missed everything about him.

"You have no idea how much I've missed being intimate with you, kissing you." I said as my fingers traces his killer abs.

"I've missed this feeling too." He smiled.

"What's gonna happen with Sofia?"

"She cheated on me. I caught her red handed again. She only wanted my money. But I didn't feel sad. So I just drove to the club and found you screaming." He chuckled.

"Because your heart knew Sofia, wasn't the one. Besides, how could you be with her and not want to punch her face. She has a very punchable one." I rolled my eyes. He laughed.

"Te amo, hermosa." He kissed me all over my face. "And she really does have a punchable face."

I laughed. How much I've missed him "I love you too."

He picked me up and took me to his bedroom.

"Did you had sex here with her?" I gave him a look.

"She never even entered my room." He pinned me down.

"Okay then."

And we made love this time. Finally I woke up from that nightmare.

...........

I woke up the next day by Thiago placing kisses all over my face. I giggled.

"That's a nice way to wake me up." I pecked his lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Hey, since we're both out of college, we have a job, how about we move in together and you marry me." He said before getting up and left the room.

Did he just asked me to marry him? I made a run and jump on his back.

"Are you serious?"

He placed me on the kitchen counter and got in between my legs. "About you moving in with me?"

"Not that, the other thing." I gave him a look.

"The jobs?"

"Thiago Emilio Navarro, you know what I'm talking about." I huffed. He laughed.

He left me on the kitchen counter and a few seconds later, he returned. "I'm serious about it." He opened a white velvet box, revealing a diamond ring."

"You really want to do this? You'll be tied to me forever."

"And I'll be the happiest man alive, I get to wake up next to you everyday, make love to you all night and when we least expect it, a mini us, will be here running around giving us headaches." He told me as he caressed my face.

Happy tears were falling from my cheeks. "I want all of that."

"Arabella Cooper, will you marry me?"

"Yes."

He placed the ring on my finger and then pulled me into a kiss. I'm engaged to the love of my life and I'm so freaking happy.