XIV

After finding out about our baby we refused to leave our chambers, for more fun times...

By the gods my husband is one hell of a lover, made me feel things I could have never thought possible. Our entire chamber has been tested out, first he had me against the wall near the pitchers, rubbing ourselves together dragging the feeling, painfully slow, just when I was about to cum he stepped away, grabbed me and made me sit in the table but he wouldn't let me touch him "Flower I need your hands on the table, be a good girl for me" he would say it over and over again, I will only ever do exactly what this man tells me to do.

He did the same thing against the door, held my hands over my head, secured by left leg up his torso and amazingly moving his tongue at the same merciless pace as his hard cock against my entrance and belly, I'm pretty sure I traumatized my poor guards at the other side of the door, but it was so worth it.

Finally, neither of us could take it any longer, he threw me on the bed, clothes long gone by then and in one delicious move entered me whole... all air left my body as I adjusted. He was everywhere, his hands touching every inch of my body, his mouth devoured my already swollen breast and he looked like a child with sweets as he looked me in the eye and said "Oh they are definitely bigger, and they will continue to grow... you both will" that is what had me undone, he was so rough with his merciless thrust that I swore his dick's head would touch the baby's but his words and how he held me were sweet and comforting.

That was my entire afternoon and night with my beloved, we only ever stopped for food and water. I think it is thanks to the fact that we both train regularly, that we were able to last 12 hours of the most sinful delicious sex. I have an animal for a husband, and I am loving it.

***

Nevertheless we had to get out of our chambers and tell Doran the news, of course Tayta, Elyn and Morgana knew before anyone else. After that we told our daughters, and they were very happy about it. All but Nymeria said it would be a boy, because apparently "southern girls have only ever given their father girls, and a eastern woman would have a boy." Well we can only ever wish that the baby is healthy, that is all that matters to both Oberyn and I.

The girls had classes with their septas and Oberyn left with Doran to finalize the trade agreement with Iliryio and present it to court, along with making preparations for the entire kingdom to hear of their princess, me, carrying a new royal. While I am in my gardens with my friends "Of course we could hear you Davina, the entire dam palace could hear both of you. How on Earth did you two last so long?" *quiet laugh*

"Well we are both fighting fit so our stamina is sky high and as for little big Oberyn, well... his reputation does not make him justice I'll tell you that" we have been talking about my very eventful night and all the while talking about sex I could see Elyn inch a little closer to Tayta, and I swear Morgana was gifted the power to read minds by the gods because she said "You two are not fooling anyone, even I can see that you are in lust for one another... and I am BLIND! By the gods Tayta would you just kiss her already."

I couldn't help it, I broke into laughter with her and, oh gods yes, she finally kissed Elyn. Poor Elyn looked back at me, red-faced, and said to me "Davi, Morgana, this isn't Essos, we can't just be so open about it" no my lovely handmaiden, we are in fact no longer in Essos.

"You are right, we are in Dorne... where people swim naked and no one cares about your sexual orientation, you can openly love anyone here, you have seen it yourself in the market, have you not? Those two husbands that sell us the face powder haven't been stoned, have they?" Elyn still looks a little nervous so Tayta takes her hand and kisses it.