V

I have spent all my free time with my siblings. Jaime knows that I know, however Tyrion remains in the dark. The three of them along with my father made me promise that I would ship back home several gifts for them, as well as letters. All preparations for the trip are done and sealed: little villas and manors to stay in, a way to get money, to stay in touch, plans to make new alliances with wealthy families in Essos for the Lannisters, and some for myself. And best of all, my new dresses and journals have just been delivered.

The books are marvelous, all are numbered and locked. I plan to draw everything I see in Essos, as well as keeping a very thorough journal, so that when it is all over I can read them to the children I have with Oberyn, well at least he'll be very experienced in bed. As for my dresses they are very special ones, since Cersei made sure I learned to fight in skirts, these had to be properly modified. Under them I can hide daggers, and dare I say very scandalous for westerosie standards.

Brienne has finally calmed down in the castle, resting before we leave. She is a very peculiar lady, well first she doesn't like being called a lady, and she wears proper armor like knights do. Elyn and Tayta are ready too, both very excited with our upcoming journey. Those girls know me better than I know myself, and have officially mastered High Valyrian. The four of us are ecstatic, we leave in a week. Which also means... he is coming.

To say I'm nervous is an understatement. "He arrives today Davina, focus, you have to be your most charming self. You have to talk to him, come to terms with the arrangement, define what will happen in the next six years with you, gods know he certainly will continue sleeping around, and training and fucking, and... Agh!!!" These thoughts have had me pacing through my room all morning, this could go very wrong very fast.

A knock on the door makes me halt in my steps "Davi?" *sigh* it's just Jaime, okey breath woman. "Come in!" He enters in his usual attire; armour "You know, I don't think I've seen you wear anything but armour since I was eight, don't' you get tired of parading in that thing like a monkey under the King's command?" Jamie just shrugs in response "Ha ha, very funny Davina. *sigh* I came to escort you, your betrothed will be arriving soon" well fuck me, deep breaths Davina.

"Yeah, let's go" I arranged my skirts and interlocked my arm with my brother's. "You deserve better Davina, he is a man whore and I seriously doubt he'll ever respect you" my eldest brother sounded defeated as he said that.

"Hey, stop it. This is my price to pay and I'm okay with that. Yes, he sounds like a pain, but Jaime, I'm a woman in Westeros. A happy marriage, especially one with love, has always been a dream, one that father can't give me."

***

Here I am, lined up with my family waiting for my betrothed to appear as the gates opened. When the banner men entered, my heart started beating faster. Prince Doran dismounted his horse first, "Lord Tywin, I'm pleased to meet you again after so many years" he said as he shook hands with my father "Likewise Prince Doran."

Hmm, he doesn't look that bad. I kept preparing myself for when he arrived, but nothing could have prepared me, as my heart stopped completely when Doran said "I'm so terribly sorry, but I can't seem to find my brother anywhere, we believe his company got lost in your vast and beautiful city" by the gods, where is he?! where is Oberyn?!

"What?" my entire family asked after those words left his mouth. That bastard!, how could he?! Just smile and wave Davina, smile and wave "Well, that is rather unfortunate, isn't it?" I said with a more stern voice than I intended, Cersei noticing my anger and interjected, "Why don't I show you to your chambers in the meantime, Prince Doran."

There was complete silence in the courtyard "Da-" Tyrion tried to talk but I stopped him by lifting my hand in silence. I started taking deep breaths to calm myself, as was my father who wasn't at all pleased with his daughter being humiliated like this left to question the dornish guards. "Jaime" I turned to my brother with a stern face "Find him" with that I walked back into the keep, and my chambers. Things will not stay like this "So this is how you wanna play Oberyn? Fine, I'll play."

I didn't attend dinner, instead I ate with the girls in my room. "That bastard, son of a whore, couldn't even show up, AGH! I might just kill him" Tayta is very angry at today's events. "Sister calm down." Thank you Elyn. "Davina, what is your next move? We'll help" Brienne as always keeping calm.

I turn away from my cup "Tomorrow I will break fast with prince Doran alone, then Brienne you come in next..."

Game on Viper.

A/N
What did you think? Pleas vote and comment.

Stay tuned, there are more songs to be played.