XVI

The rest of the week has gone by peacefully, I already bought the villa and gave the four enough money, and what is even better, Ellaria leaves today but not before I have a word with her. I sent Elyn to bring her, but she refused to sit, "If you wish to stand, that is fine-" 

 "What do you want?" She rudely interrupted me. "Have care of how you speak, woman." Henry says threateningly at her. "Such poor manners, your poor girls will grow up to be the same"

"Do not speak of my daughters Lady Davina" "I am Lady Martell, Ellaria. It be wise of you to remember that, I did not summon you to slander your poor manners. Anyone with eyes can see how horrid they are.... I wanted to tell you that I have arranged for you to stay at the Sand Castle, you leave next week. You can thank me now."

Her mouth is hanging open in shock and her eyes hold pure horror in them, oh how I wish I could see that every day. "No, you can't do that to me. Oberyn won't let you-" "Actually he already agreed, last night... truly you should feel flattered that I am taking such good care of you" She starts pacing, biting into her nails while I enjoy her suffering with some sweet tea, "That is no place for me or my daughters, how can you insult me so..."

"Make no mistake Ellaria Sand, that place is way above you. You are the bastard daughter of a noble, who warmed my husband's bed before our wedding, you were driven out of the Old Palace and are now living with your father... have you no shame for him and his reputation" Her breathing was getting harder, "This is not Lannisport, it is Sunspear and bastards are not treated as poorly as you claim we should be." Oh, stroke a nerve, have I? 

"I am well aware of where I am, and as I do not condone the heinous way bastards are commonly treated further North of Dorne they are still unable to inherit a name. They are above commoners, but never noble. That is the way of the world. I am giving you the gift of a title, a gift that will allow you to live the rest of your days unbothered in a Castle, you should praise my generosity."

She took a step closer to me and was immediately met with Mordred's chest, "I deserve to be here, I am his paramount, not some common whore!" She is losing her temper, what a delicious sight. "I am willingly giving you the title of forgotten mistress and sending you with the rest of them to live a life of luxury with your daughters, of course they will still frequently come to meet their father but not you... you will be forgotten in that pretty Sand Castle" What a fitting end.

"Why did you have to come here?! We were happy and he was forced to marry the daughter of the man who butchered his sister. Have you no shame?!" This old tale again, I am getting tired of it. "I ask that you don't blame a daughter for her father's sins, he doesn't.  Accept it Ellaria I am his wife and carry his child, I am not as heartless as my sister as to have you killed and I will take care of your daughters if need be" 

I stood up and made my way back inside, "This is my final warning, raise you voice at me again and I will show just how deep a lion's claw can cut." 

***

With Ellaria away, my two eldest training hard with Morgana, my younger two happily making embroideries, and my dearest friends getting married, it all seems to be right in the world. I am weeks away from giving birth to our child and let me say that this baby is as calm as any could be. I sent Elyn and Tayta away for their two week long fucking trip, sorry, I meant honeymoon. So it has been significantly more quiet around our rooms, but that just gave me more time to think. Oberyn and I haven't been able to fuck in more than a few weeks so today I have a surprise for him.

Sitting in our cellar when he comes in taking off his dirty clothes from training, "Afternoon my Flower." It takes a couple of tries but I manage to get up from the chair and follow him to where he is taking his bath. I grab a chair and sit behind him in the tub, motion the servants to get out, and take it upon myself to wash his hair. Something I have found to adore over the past month. "Beloved, I have a surprise for you." 

He leans back into my touch and hums, telling me to go on, "You remember the whores I brought back from Lys, and that I helped them start their own pleasure villa." again he hums in response, "I was thinking that we could go there together." He opens his eyes and looks into mine tentatively.

"I am not following Flower." Hahaha, I knew this would get his attention, "Well I knew about your grand sexual appetite before we married and your eagerness afterwards only proved my point. I want you to feel good even if it is not with me." I finish rinsin his hair, so he moves forward and turns to face me, "I can wait." He is so different from how I people paint him to be. "I know you can, but you don't have too" he smiles and takes me in for a kiss, biting my tongue and grasping my much bigger chest in hand. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Wel if you approve I would love it... Not gonna lie Flower I've been rather chaste because you are not yet accustomed to the ways of Dorne"

"Oh Beloved, you do not have to worry about me.... I would actually love to watch you take on all the whores you wish, because I know that even then you will be thinking of ME." 

I slide my hand down his perfect torso and into the water, he is so hard for me. I begin to stroke him, even if my hand can't fully go around him, he pants and plays with my cunt, we kiss and moan, breathing heavily and savoring every inch of one another... A couple of minutes later I clench and come in his fingers, he brings them up to my opened mouth and I suck them dry, tasting myself, never taking my eyes off of him, seconds later he shoots out his seed in the not so clean water now. 

We walk in to see two men and women waiting by the bed, I tell Sekel that he is dismissed and we close the door behind. Oberyn turns to me, placing his hands on my hips, bending down to kiss me hard before saying, "Now what Flower? Tell me what you want me to do with them" I step closer to him, bit down softly on his ear and whisper, "I want you to show me all the things you have ever dreamed of doing to me... make me cum with the sound of your moans and groans and skin hitting them... make me yearn for all that we will do after the baby... release the beast I so desperately want to meet again."

That is all it takes for him, he walks me to the cushions, hands me a globe of water and makes sure the blue cakes are close to reach, "Enjoy the show Flower." He lets his tunic fall and shows me his perfect arse as he walks to the nearest woman, guiding her head to his enormous cock, he grabs the nearest tall and darked skin man in for a kiss by grabbing his balls, he looks over to the remaining man and woman and tells them to kiss them three wherever they can.

The woman goes under the kneeling one and starts eating her out while she sucks Oberyn, while the man goes around and kneels in front of my husband's perfect arse and starts biting down on it while he pulls and kisses the other man. The lustful sounds of wet kisses and urgent moans fill the room and I am fully enjoying the view. When the woman that is sucking him cums in the other woman's mouth, Oberyn pulls her up, away from his cock and pushes her down to the bed, and starts to mercilessly assault her breasts, biting hard every few seconds. 

The man he was kissing moves to his side and makes the other woman sit on his face while the other man comes towards me, he kneels and says "Mistress, some water please." Ouh, how delightful. I take a long sip before bending down as much as my belly will allow and spit it all in his waiting mouth.

He smiles but doesn't swallow, instead he walks to Oberyn who is breaking the whore's vagina with his hard thrusts, when he grabs his face and kisses him, and I see Oberyn swallowing the water I spat. They keep kissing as his hand reaches fot Oberyn arsehole, and puts one of his fingers in. Oh, my four puppies trained their whores well. T

he other woman came so hard that she is now laying down and kissing the other woman as she screams from Oberyn's cock. The other man came to me with his hands cupped in front of him. "Mistress, some spit for him, please" I comply and spit until his hands hold a tiny puddle, that he droops in my beloved's arse, for a gentler way of entering him from behind.

What a delicious sight, the woman kissing as one is mercilessly torn apart by my husband while he kisses another man and the second is ramming into him from behind. Moans, groants, slapping skin, cries, and screams delight my ears... all while I enjoy a blue tart... This is going to be one fun night.

A/N

What did you think? Please vote and comment.

Stay tuned, there are more songs to be played.