VI

Once back in the safety of my chambers with the rest of the girls, Toko starts his report "Wonderful news my Lady, I met a really interesting water boy the other day in the market and again today. It turns out he is a squire in Magister Grant's household" Grant? Oh right "Yes, the quiet one. He seemed interesting, with the 'I know everything' kind of demure. Continue" Toko starts ginning like a mad man or Tyrion on his second bottle of wine.

"The man we met at the very end, my Lady, you should really take up his offer of tea" he looked like a pervert, "Why? What did you learn about him, Toko?" ever so dramatic, he whispered, "I learned that Magister Illiryo Mopatis is housing two young nobles. A boy and girl, they rarely leave the state together, and when they do is only the boy never her. And the best part... they have white hair my Lady" I gasped so hard air completely left my body, by the seven.

"Oh gods, could they be... Targaryen children?" this just got much more interesting.

***

-- Tolī toko se tayta gōntan mirri... bona issi Targaryen; timpa ōghar se melkasta laesi syt se riña.  Īles bē tolī easy, ēdas issare īlva sūmar tubī iksis jāre naejot sagon olvie interesting (After Toko and Tommy did some digging around... I'm certain that they are Targaryan; white hair and purple eyes for the girl. Finding profe had  been our priority and it was almost too easy, tea today is going to be fairly interesting)--

At the moment I'm getting ready for tea, Brienne, as always had something to say about my activities. "I don't care what you say Davi, you are my friend and Henry is going with you. You expose yourself too much, you need a guard not a bird" Are you shitting me?

"I'm really getting tired of your mistrust and comments Brienne. Don't insult me by saying that I need protection, that I expose myself too much, because maybe you've forgotten but I've survived court, my sister, my father's archery lessons, being blind while training, ask Morgana it was everything but easy. And bloody hells, I don't know... I'm not an idiot!" She actually looked downwards at my rant, hells I'm not done.

"You have been my friend for a long time, I met you shortly after meeting Toko and Tommy in the Eyrie but as I am a high born lady, I will no longer be disrespected by the likes of you. You may see me as weak because I can't wield a sword like you, and I like wearing dresses, Brienne don't ever forget who I am again because the day you do, is the day you lose my favor and friendship,"

With that I grabbed my dagger and walked out the doors, not giving her a second look. Henry and Mordred were already waiting for me by the carriage, if you had been a little more patient I would have told you who I was taking, you stubborn woman. "Ready my Lady?" Mordred asked as he helped me into the carriage. "Yes. Let's go meet some dragons boys"

***

I have to admit, Magister Illiryio's state is quite beautiful and private, perfect to hide fugitives. We made our way to the garden and as we were sitting the boys disappeared into the shadows, northerners are not keen on attention apparently, at least not my norther men. My conversation with the magister was like any other, a whole lot of him bragging of his accomplishments and me acknowledging them. After a few smiles and laughs he was just where I wanted him, the dress was great help with him, some men are no different from horny teenagers, revolting pigs.

However before I could ask about his refugees he asked "My Lady, I just have to ask... did you really ordered your men to cut out Magister Mik's eye, and later his left hand while he was asleep" ah yes that filth from the docks, with the sweetest smile I answered "I did, he disrespected me in such a vulgar way that I had to teach him respect... however I did not know that someone attacked him at night" although I have an idea as to who did it.

Boring small talk continued between us for one more hour, I had to wait for the signal that Tommy had successfully flushed out of the state, the Targaryen boy. Knowing their ways, he is the educated one being a man and all, so I can't have him recognize me for the sister of the man that killed his father. Mordred emerged from the shadows a brief second and nodded my way, finally.

"Magister now that we know each other better, I have a favor to ask... You see, I will be leaving by the next moon, and well I heard a rumor about your state, that you have a white hair girl living here?" His face lost color at me mentioning this, of course I'm from Westeros and he knows, I know they are Targaryen "Uh-ahm they are just rumors my Lady, I never liked children and the ones I do have live on their own"

Nonono I am meeting the girl today. I in return to his denial stood up and very slowly, went around his chair making sure to touch his back, before leaning down to his ear "Please Illyrio, I'm a very curious girl... I just want to meet her before as I hear she gets married off to one of the Dothraki savages..." fucking hells he smells like shit.

I walked back to my chair, rocking my hips and leaned back, arms to my side so my chest is wide and open for his eyes to shamelessly watch. Furthermore I reached over for a piece of cheese and without breaking contact took a bite, making sure to let a little moan escape, not hard to do this cheese is amazing "Please, for me."

His Adam's apple moved aggressively before "Alright, I don't see any harm in two lovely girls talking over some sweets and cheese, besides I just heard that her brother is out." He got up and grabbed my chin, his disgusting thumb stroking my lower lip. I am going to be sick, instead of pulling away though I saw an opportunity and proceeded to lick his thumb, his eyes snapped away from my breasts back to my eyes and with a soft smile said "Please Illyrio, go get her" He snapped out of the trance I had him in and went inside. 

*smirk* I cleaned my mouth with a big gulp of wine "Haha, gods I am really good, what do you think boys?" on cue they emerged from the shadow both visibly holding in their laughter, and Henry spoke "Very good my Lady? If you had asked him to give you all his wealth and then to cut his own cock off, he would have" of course he would have, I am that good.

A/N

What did you think? Please comment and vote.

Stay tuned, there are more songs to be played.