XVI

The four were still as Tyrion when standing in front of our father, so I started making my way to the armchair. "Daario, come here" he followed and stood behind me, his hand resting on my shoulder.

"My Ladyship, we are nothing but whores, what could these humble servants ever teach a highborn Lady such as yourself" just how broken are they that they see themselves as worthless.

"As I said before, you are more than that. You four are not merely whores of Lys, you have names and what I can only assume a cruel history in this world... I want you all as allies, but question me or your worth again and I'll leave you here with no chance of escape."

When I mentioned escape they all seemed to stop breathing so I continued "You are not dimwitted as it seems. Yes I can offer you escape, serve me right, prove your loyalty in the next four moons and I will buy you all"

For the first time the taller one of the girls, slightly darkened in skin spoke up "My Ladyship, I do not mean to overstep, but I don't like being lied to" hmm, she is special.

"Good, neither do I. My words are true, prove your loyalty to me and by the end of the month I will buy you four from Lord Sexn, and give you enough money to sort out your affairs and buy a passage to Sunspear in Westeros... if you choose not to met me, I will not pursue you, you may have the live you desired, go back home perhaps."

They were still speechless, Daario slowly started caressing my cheek and spoke "She is not lying, should you be seen as worthy it would be wise to follow her. Her crew is loyal to her because she cares... so will you take the offer or do I have to go look for someone else. "

The quiet blonde one spoke one "Would you really buy us, only to free us? Forgive me if I don't trust my Ladyship, but the world simply does not work like that" I didn't think it would be this troublesome to convince them.

"It does, in my world. Your friends said so himself I am a highborn, I have everything I need in my reach to find others if you choose not to follow. Leave tonight, think it over, I already paid for you." with that all four made their way out.

"Stop referring to yourselves as objects while you are with us, she said you are her servants not property... a man can't make love to property" Daario said just before they left our chambers.

***

It has been three days since my little talk with the four. I told them they have until the end of the week to decide on whether or not they accept my offer. So right now Daario and I are resting on the window cushion, me between his legs, just enjoying each other's company, him caressing my thigh.

"Dear" Daario spoke "Hmm? What is it?"

"I came across your handmaidens and I think you should summon them, there are news from across the sea they both sounded quite distraught" by the gods, can't Westeros survive a couple of years without drama.

And I did summon them, now standing before me with Daario gone Elyn looks as if she's seen a ghost "Girls, you are starting to scare me. What is it? Is it my family? Are they alright?" Tayta took a long deep breath before she answered.

"Lord Oberyn's lover had twin daughters My Lady" HA, two daughters with that woman in one go, bloody hell this could get complicated. "And..." more?! "Her majesty the queen has sent you a letter"

"Fuck... give it to me" Tayta handed me a letter with the Lannister seal, "Leave, all of you"

     Davina,

     By the time this letter gets to you Robert and I would have already reached the north to fetch his war buddy. I cannot explain it, but I have a bad feeling about my and my children's future. He is stubborn, loyal, righteous to a nauseating degree, and most of all he was supposed to be King. Davina, little sister, I need you to come back to Westeros. Your wedding should serve as a distraction while I find a way to keep everything hidden. Most of all I need your birds, Littlefinger is a sly git and the master of whispers is unimportant, I need my sister and her birds.

Come home Davi,

                                         Cersei of House Lannister, Queen of Westeros.

"By the gods" no, I feel like I couldn't breath. "Elyn! Tayta!"

My two guards came through the door, hands in their swords and the girls along with Daario followed, Daario looking everywhere for a threat before he came to my side, cupped my cheek and said "My dear, what is it? Is everything alright with your sister?"

"No, she is never alright. *deep breath* I don't know what my sister has gotten herself into, I don't know what she is planning. By the seven for all I know she attacked one of the Stark children!" I pointed at the guards and "You two go get Henry and Toko, now!"

They scurried off, no one dared speak as I tried to calm myself by looking out at sea. Heavy footsteps starting approaching "My Lady, we came as fast as we could"

"I don't know what is happening but my family needs me back in Westeros... Toko you are going to send a word to Brienne and Morgana that I need my weapons ready in two months, I don't care what she needs to pay for that to happen, after they are done she is to set sail here and pick us up early... Mordred

Tell the rest of the crew that we are yet again shortening our journey, in two months time we set sail back to Casterly Rock. And Mordred do me a favor and ask your friends if they have heard of anything happening up in the North during my sister's visit... I have a very bad feeling"

A/N

What did you think? Please vote and comment.

Stay tuned, there are more songs to be played.