XI

Davina POV

Oberyn was not lying, I was sore but had to hide it when I met with my family to break fast, it was wonderful. We remenessed on old adventures and mischief, laughed, and made promises. I had already told them that I had made arrangements for their presents and letters to arrive over the next few years, but them being Lannisters made me swear on it, again. I'm going to miss them.

Right now I'm gathering the last of my stuff and I'll be ready to leave, when I hear a knock "Come on in Brie!" thinking it's Brienne I start my ramble "By the seven, are you ready? Do you have everything? Did you pack your spare armour? You asked me to remind you to pack it. Well if you didn't we can just have another one made when we port in Bravos."

Wait, she isn't this quiet "Brienne?" I turn to look at the door and find myself face to face with Oberyn, looking rather amused by me, "Oh, Martell. Thought you were someone else."

He starts walking towards me, and stops inches away only to grab me by the waist and turn me around, pressing my back against his torso, like he did in the garden. I'm about to protest when he speaks "How do you feel? Does it still hurt?" He is so close I can feel his hot breath on my ear. "It did hurt, but now I'm just a little sore. Elyn helped me apply the medicine you gave me in the morning and it is much better" he runs his hands down my arms and ends up hugging me from behind.

We just stay like that for a few minutes, breathing each other in, when I break the silence "You better keep your end of the deal Martell or I'll tattoo a lion in your forehead when I get back" "Hm, and how would you know if I did or not?" oh, he doesn't know I have birdies in Dorne, how sweet. I turn my head so that I can look straight into his eyes and his hands migrate to my waist "You could call it; a woman's intuition."

He then claims my lips, but this time it is not a hungry kiss like yesterday but soft and full of meaning, gods, I am the one who breaks it "You should leave before one of my brothers finds you here" stop your game Oberyn. "Just remember Flower, we have a deal" I scoff in return. "How could I possibly forget with this thing on my back for eternity" once he leaves I finish packing all the last minute things.

***

"Davi let's go, it's time" yes, finally. I open the door and I'm greeted by my two brothers, ready to escort me to the gates, I walk between them and take Jaime's arm. "You better take care of yourselves while I'm gone, you knuckleheads... Jaime, remember you can't fight everyone, and Tyrion, don't be such a smartass and you just might keep your head" we laugh and talk the rest of the way. In the courtyard everything is ready, Brienne, Elyn, and Tayta are already on their horses and all of our remaining language is loaded.

My father finally released me from a five minute hug "My daughter, it is still not too late to back down" he is adorable. "Father, this is my dream and I swear to you by the old gods and the new, I will come back" then I move to Cersei "With any luck I'll actually be here for little Joffrey's wedding" she grabs in her hand the necklace she gave me and says "I know you will. Lannisters always pay their debts, and you still owe me from this" we both chuckle as I give her one last hug.

I move to the Martells "Prince Doran, we will meet each other again. And I hope we have more time to talk in the future, Prince Oberyn" the last part I said looking into his dark eyes. "Safe travels lady Davina" wished me prince Doran. And Oberyn took my hand and kissed it softly.

Looking back up at me he said "Remember; freedom and eternity. A deal" I smirk in return, knowing we are the only ones who understand and respond, "A promise" Let's pick up our dance when I come back. "Farewell Flower, be safe."

I mount my horse and I take off my cloak, revealing my very scandalous dress, check if everything is ready with Brienne when Cersei interrupts "Davina Lannister, what in the hells are you wearing, and just where are your shoes?!" ha, I was wondering how long it was gonna take her to notice that detail.

"Sister, I'm about to embark on a grand adventure in Essos, where no one knows me" for drama's sake, I lift my arms into the air "I'm free for the next six years! And the Wall will melt before I ever wear those ridiculous dresses or shoes again!" I laugh loudly, start my race out the front gates, and exit Casterly Rock's grounds with my best friends at my side and an adventure in sight.

***

I'm finally on the deck of my ship, Lannisport is nothing but a dot in the horizon now. So it's only appropriate I speak with my crew now. From the top of the stairs I look down to deck;

"Trust is not easy to find in Westeros, everyone has a different agenda even if they belong to the same house. However with the help of friends and family I was able to put together the best crew in the whole bloody world. All loyal, honest warriors. But only to each other, and since none of us are married, we my friends can explore the cities we port in fully, and no one will ever say a damn thing about it," screams of excitement erupt at my statement.

Once they calmed down, I resumed "Nine women, twenty men, and myself.... I chose a 30 men crew, for a boat capable of holding 45. Because, I want you to have some personal space, or we are all gonna end up killing each other within the first year. *chuckle* No, the real reason is... men this lovely boat will be our home for the next six years, let's fill it with memories. My father is a very generous man; we have an allowance for our travels, let's spend it, ship back what we buy, and spend some more. Let's fill our home and hearts with wild adventures, and useless trinkets!" Cheers erupted, afterwards everyone went back to work.

I stare at the blue horizon with Brienne, Elyn and Tayta by my side. Happier than ever, I take out the book with the number 1 and start writing --Nyke rhaenagon bisa journey isse se ōños hen sīkuda, mīsagon īlva, se ivestragī īlva return lenton (I begin this journey in the light of the seven, protect us, and let us return home)--

A/N

What did you think? Please vote and comment.

Stay tuned, there are more songs to be played.