IX

Oberyn's POV

Once more I find myself staring aimlessly at the ocean, thinking about her. What Doran said last week keeps haunting me, because maybe I do care for the Wild Lioness of Casterly Rock, she is fierce and beautiful. Furthermore, being the fool I am since that night in her gardens, I write to her almost every night and not once a week like we agreed.

"My Flower;

Once more I found myself thinking of you today. I was watching my two eldest daughters train with their chosen weapons... and I kept wondering if you will treat them right, if you will see the amazing girls I do or just a couple of bastards. You are as clever as the rumors tell you to be lioness, with this agreement of ours, every time I write a new letter you stick to my mind for days  to end. The gardens have become my new favorite place, while I think of our little game, its view of the ocean, a recurring spot... and I wonder, do you think of me? if you do, is it in joy or regret for carrying my permanent mark on your body?

     I know you will never read these letters, it would hurt my pride too much, so Flower... gods know why but, I miss you.

Forever yours,

Oberyn"

***

After my daily routine in the training grounds a messenger boy told me some lady was looking for me in the east entrance. Not bothering to clean up I started making my way there, sword in hand since no one ever comes to the palace unannounced.

Why is some nameless lady looking for me? I thought as I made the final turn to meet this- holy hells... gorgeous. Before me stood the epiphany of beauty and sex, with flawless golden skin and eyes as dark and intriguing as mine "What is your name?" idiot, those were the only words that came to mind at the moment.

She in return gave me a perfect smile and bow, making sure I had a great, open view to her chest "Ellaria Sand, my prince" after a prolonged and intense eye contact something clicked into place for me "Sand?" the name of a bastard like my four daughters.

Contrary to what I expected from her, a bit of pride showed in her face at the name "Yes, bastard daughter of house Uller" she started walking closer, moving her hips in such and enchanting way as her lips came close to mine "I'm here to see if the rumors about the Red Viper are true" hmm, naughty and bold.

Grabbing the back of her neck with more force than necessary I brought her body flushed to mine "Which rumors... the ones that promise death or pleasure?" a grin now took her face."Neither, I search for a different promise, a promise to make the one that brings you the most pleasure your... paramour." what?!

I pushed her away immediately "What kind of nonsense rumor is that? I've never made such promise" besides I'm to marry a lion "I know that it is not true, however we can make it true" I am beyond confused "What are you getting at, you intend that I make you my paramour, you a bastard... never"

She instead came closer again face inches away from mine "I offer but a challenge, if I bring you more pleasure than any other in your years... if you let me in my prince I can make you happy. Something that Lannister girl will never be able to give you" Davina... "Just give me a chance"

Maybe this way I will stop thinking about her for a little while, Ellaria looks like a very fun time "One chance, however make no mistake bastard... the minute I get bored you leave, and the paramour part of it all is completely out of the question. Do I make myself clear?" she planned a soft kiss just in the edge of my lips, smiling "I told you my prince, it is a challenge... one that I will enjoy"

Challenge or not, shit promise or not, it is just to take my mind off Davina.

Just a distraction, Ellaria will be gone in a month or two.

***

Davina's POV

We are a couple of hours from making port in Tyrosh, I should be thinking about how I'm going to get into the parties, what new excuse I'll give the lords as to why I cannot give them my name until the very day of my departure... instead all I can think about is HIM.

The news about the birth of two new daughters was not what upset me, if not the fact that it reminded me that he's been with plenty of women in his lifetime... me, I have no experience,  how will I please him and get him on my side if I've got no clue as to what I am doing.

These thoughts haunt me every time I look at his mark on me. With my new wardrobe it is always in display, and the stares multiply, they don't bother me at all... no, what bothers me is the reminder that he owns me, even if we are not married yet I became his property the minute my father accepted Prince Doran's deal.

The tattoo, his name are both constant reminders that I can make all the allies I want in Esos, I can have birds all over the world reporting back to me, and I can play the game of thrones behind everyone's backs... yet I am still his property, forever.

Prince Oberyn Martell, Red Viper, Dorne's whore... beloved, my warrior... treat me right, don't make me your enemy.

A/N

What did you think? Please vote and comment.

Stay tuned, there are more songs to be played.