XIV

I am in my gardens writing about all the many events that have transpired since Elaria's departure, about my ever growing relationship with Oberyn, the whore's villa, Elio, Myrcella, and as much information as I can get my hands on about the Blackwater Bay battle.

All the while Tayta is teasing Elyn mercilessly with sweet words in her ear and promises of the life they are going to build, they are the happiest I've ever seen them and it is all because of the beautiful people of Dorne. No more stolen glances, no more secret kisses in dark hallways, they no longer have to hide their love.

As for Morgana, well she has been having a merry time teaching my daughters to better their fighting skills, of course she cannot teach them about the faceless men ways but she can teach them how to block multiple attacks. Though right now she is just sipping her tea in silence with Elio fast asleep in her arms. We hear footsteps and in comes Henry with Toko right behind him, "My Lady, I have news." Again? It has only been a couple of weeks since Blackwater?

"Is it about the King in the North or has one of my family members started a new war?" He chuckled lowly at my comment knowing full well that they are capable of much damage. "It's about the King in the North, apparently he has lost the support of many of his bannermen because he married some woman from Essos that goes by the name Talisa... Even executed one of them who tried to go against his marriage."

Elyn turned from her spot in the ground, "Hold on a second Toko. Didn't Catelyn Stark promise him to a daughter of Walder Frey?"

"That is when it gets interesting Elyn, he broke that promise and instead asked if his uncle could stand in his place for the wedding. Apparently Lord Frey agreed, so he broke a promise but he can still cross the Twins in a couple of months."

They kept discussing the different attacks the young wolf has launched but I tune them out, there is something wrong with that message. "Toko, Walder Frey is not the kind of man to just accept that kind of humiliation, especially from a wolf. He was somewhat loyal to Ned Stark but something feels wrong about this... "

Morgana says, "So what are you saying Davi? Think one of your sadistic family members has a hand in this agreement?" Ever so subtle my friend, "I actually do Morgana, and that is never a good sign. We Lannisters have become an omen of death at this point in history, loyal suppliers of souls to the Stranger. So Toko I want you to look into my father's every move towards the Freys, because he is going to try and exterminate the northerners at the first chance he gets.... And get a letter to Rob Stark, you know how it goes, he reads it and then our bird burns it."

Lord Stark,

      Your army is thinning and your bannermen have turned their backs on you. Furthermore, you have left Winterfell unattended for far too long, go back before some overly excited minor house of the North takes it from you. You were a fool to marry that woman, I am sure that your father taught you that duty comes before all else, there is no place for love in nobility. You are a man and a Lord, start bloody acting like one and go back before you get everyone that follows you killed. Don't trust the Freys.

-D.M.L

"Toko, I've had another idea, we have plenty of birds within the northerners army, get them to convince house Umber and Karstark to fall back on the Stark party." Henry steps up quite confused, "Why do you need them to do that m'Lady?"

"Like I said Henry, I have a very bad feeling that my father is involved with the Freys, so I need at least two of the great houses' armies to survive this war." Mordred emerges from his place in the shadows behind us, "They will not fall back or retreat, especially when they are fighting to avenge Lord Ned and get a free North."