CHAPTER 27:- My Scared Minion!

THIRD PERSON POV:-

Everyone was sitting and enjoying their lunch, laughing and talking to each other. Only one person was roaming his eyes all around the mall, in order to find her. And she was in the washroom facing her biggest fear. Guns and darkness.

Rania who was pointing a gun at Alizey's head, pushed her aside resulting in Alizey falling down and bumping her head on the washroom door. Alizey was sure she had gotten a swollen head . Rania who smirked at her, crouched towards her level, not before switching off the lights of the washroom, making Alizey's breath hitch.

"I heard you have a really big fear from darkness and heights. You don't have to face height phobia right know but I'll make sure you die in darkness." She kicked Alizey in her stomach hardly forcing her to throw blood from her mouth.

"What did you say before? Khizer loves you? Huh! What do you think of yourself? You're not that much pretty! He only loves me. He can only love me. Only me. You get it! And here you had the audacity to run away from me. What do you think I told you to run, you will run and I will just stand here watching you run in his arms back! Never. It will never happen. I know once he will come to know that I am back he will protect you and will not even let you step a foot out of the house. So why not take advantage right now? And yeah, what did you say when I told you to get a divorce from him? Mmmm....yeah! No, never. Khizer will never leave me. He will kill you. Right?" Rania mimicked Alizey's voice who was mentally praying for him to come for her, protect her, hug her, calm her down. But she was sure he will not come. How would he know that she is trapped here? She cried out loudly when Rania grabbed her hair and pulled her upwards. She ripped her jacket apart and threw it on the floor.

"Oh wow, you have got such a soft skin. So delicate. But don't worry, I am going to ruin it." Rania spoke pointing the knife on her arm and slicing her arm with it. Alizey screamed out loudly. She was sure she will faint any minute now. Her sleeves were torn apart from her shirt and blood was running through her arms making a puddle near her feet. Just when Rania was about to slice her neck, a loud bang on the door halted her movements and she quickly removed herself away from Alizey and grabbing her bag, she jumped out of the window.

Khizer who knew, something bad might be happening to her- as she was in the washroom for approximately half an hour- quickly ran towards the washroom. His heart was not feeling peace anymore. He wanted to see her, hold her, hug her, kiss her. He along with Uzair and Faiz, when reached the washroom, knocked furiously on the door when they heard her screams.

"Alizey, open the door." The three of them kept on knocking but got no response from the other side. She was standing there, her body weak and limp. Falling on the floor, she tried to stand up but once again slipped in her own puddle of blood and bumped her head against the metal door and shrieked loudly.

The whole mall, by now, had their attention towards this side. As they could see the three boys continuously banging on the door. Khizer, Uzair, Faiz and some other boys came and pushed the door open. With wide eyes, Uzair glanced at Alizey and quickly grabbed his gun from his pocket and ran towards the window, where he saw a car speeding off.

"Call Asad. Quick!" He ordered and Faiz ran to call them. Khizer ran towards Alizey and hugged her, when she hissed in pain and sobbed loudly. He removed his jacket and took some tissues from his pocket wiping her blood from her arms and forehead. She was sobbing and crying loudly in his arms, when his family came along with Faiz.

"Alizey, Khizer. What happened? You call-" Fahad's words stopped mid-sentence when he saw Alizey's condition. Khizer glanced behind and saw all people from the mall even the shopkeepers staring inside. He didn't like it, a bit.