CHAPTER 07

Third person pov:-

Colors started fading from her face when she saw the sight in front of her. It was enough to shatter her whole world. Her whole family was standing there frozen at their spots. Her mother was looking at her with disbelief while her father was standing there with eyes wide open which were also turning red. Arhan and Ehtesham also stood with the same expressions. However when Arhan strolled angrily towards Khizer, he was stopped by his father's hand on his shoulder.

"What are you doing here Alizey?" Her mother asked her softly, her voice cracking at the end. If it were only there family then maybe they would not have given this reaction. But her father's two elder sisters were also living in the same house. Because they came from another country and had no home to live, Alizey's father insisted them to live here. Their children were also there and Alizey knew very well that now she will be regarded characterless and will be a new topic for her relatives and neighbors to taunt her.

Her father's sisters were not too bad with Alizey and her family but anything happening within her family members did spread in the whole area like a fire spreading in jungle and they all knew who was the source of spreading them. But Alizey's father's love for his sisters was too much, that he still let them live here when years ago they taunted Alizey and regarded her characterless. Today also they would have gotten another chance to taunt her, but maybe it was her luck that it was her own parents, not her family members.

"Mama listen I'll explain you everything. See..." She was about to tell her when she felt a sharp sting on her face. It was too harsh that she fell down near Khizer's feet and when she looked up she saw her dad standing there with full anger on his face.

"Papa you slapped me?" She asked him with tears in her eyes and stood up. She stared at her father with teary eyes, making his heart break. A part of his heart knew that it is not what he saw and what they all are thinking but another part made him think what Alizey was doing in the arms of a stranger and that too at this hour of night.

"Who is this man? What is he doing here? And why were you in his arms?" He asked her with an emotionless tone and took a deep breath calming his nerves. Alizey moved towards him and grabbed his hand, kissing the back of his hand and placing it on her eyes.

"I swear papa I'm not at fault. Please trust me. I'm pure, I have not done anything. I only heard the sound of a pot falling and came outside and saw him here. I swear upon your life. Trust me. I don't know who he is. I don't even know what he is doing here!" She said staring in his light brown eyes, making her father blink his eyes, trying to clear the blurriness of his tears.

"Alizey is innocent. It was me who came here." Khizer who was silent all this time, after seeing her tears, could not take it any more and moved forward to tell her father when he raised his hand.

"Don't. Just stop there and get out of my house. Next time if I see you around my daughter, I will kill you." Her dad warned him and pointed towards the door. His other hand was still in Alizey's grasp. He knew he had to scold Alizey because of his family members who will start gossiping about her that her father knew everything from the beginning but still let a stranger touch his daughter and hold her close.

He freed his hand from Alizey's grasp and she shook her head, hiccuping in the process. He went inside without giving anyone a second glance, except staring at Arhan who nodded.

Everyone stood there silently when Alizey ran towards her mother and stood in front of her.

"Mama please believe me. I have not done anything. I did not know him." She sobbed and pointed at Khizer who sighed and stared at her mother who was already staring at him.