CHAPTER 29:- MAFIA BALLROOM DANCE!

THIRD PERSON POV:-

A 6 year old girl, sitting in a dark room occupying the tiniest space in the corner was sitting silently sobbing and hiccupping, praying for her escape. Praying that from somewhere she gets an escape route. But there was none!

"Papa, mama I miss you." She sobbed and hugged her knees closer to her chest. She felt something cold dripping down her face. She touched it and saw a  red fluid flowing from her forehead. She was confused and scared. After all, it was the first time she saw something that red in color and in liquid form.

She tasted it thinking it was something to eat, as she had not eaten anything since one week and most of all she was just a six-year old kid who was pampered a lot. Much more than her other siblings. She was the apple of everyone's eyes. And a six years old kid hardly knows how to eat or drink something. Hardly knows how to clean their selves. They're just in their learning stages.

She made a bad face when the liquid touched her taste buds and spat it beside her. Only then did the door to the room opened. Sunlight peeked inside and she saw the most horrified shadow of the man she was most scared of. The man who was the cause of everything. The man who kidnapped her and forced her!

"Oh, my fearless tiger. What happened? Aww there's blood on your head. Let me clean it. Hmm?" The man whispered crouching beside her and was about to touch her when she flinched back. He gripped her hair harshly - making her hiss in pain as she was already rewarded by a deep cut on her forehead - in his hand and pulled her closer to him. How could a six years old kid fight with a thirty year old man? Just how was it possible!

"You dared to spit here in my room." He barked at her and tears formed in her big brown eyes. She sobbed and closed her eyes but was pushed on the floor. She knew now it was time for the worst fate ever! It's not a room, it's a dungeon! She wanted to scream but refrained from doing so.

"Lick it. I want my floor clean as before!" He smirked and pushed her face more closer to the spot where she had spat. She stared at her own blood, confused and scared. It was now mixed with her spit and some dust. She was staring at it when she felt a whip being forced on her back. She didn't cry but it tore her dress more, and the leather stung in her flesh, she had faced much more pains in these past days than this single whip. 

She had faced everything which a six years old kid can never think of. But she had faith! On whom? She didn't know!

She moved closer to the spot and stuck her tongue out and licked it, the material passing hardly through her esophagus. She gulped and her eyes started dropping down as if two metal doors were being placed on her eye lids.

"Hmmm, good girl. Now stand up and dance for us! Come on." He ordered her sitting on a chair placed in front of her and soon about twenty to thirty men entered the room along with the little boy she knew very well and hated with her heart. He was 14 years old and smirked at her sitting on the chair beside the old man who had just forced her to dance.

She tried to stand up but her legs gave up and she fell down, her front tooth broke and she hissed and sobbed in pain. Everyone laughed and the old man stood up and grabbed her hair pulling her towards him.

"I guess now you should be ready for your punishment." He said and all men licked their lips like hungry lions and her eyes widened and lips trembled, legs became jelly-like and her stomach churned. She shook her head but she heard the sound of unzipping of someone's pant and the next thing she was thrown in front of him. Her shirt was being torn off from her and she was sobbing loudly.