CHAPTER 35

Third person pov:-

"Why don't you stop it? I told your stupid ass before that I don't want to go with you?" She tightened her grip on her bag's strap and walked away as fast as her legs could take her.

"Please, it will be only a date. Nothing else. We will not kiss or....you know get into some adult stuff." The boy smiled at her and she turned around and noticed his earlobes turning a slight shade of pink.

"Look, you are like my brother and I don't ..." Before she could continue her rant, he interrupted her.

"For god's sake, Nims I'm not your brother!" He exclaimed frustratingly and she rolled her eyes.

"You douche, my name is Nimra. Not Nims. Better start calling me by my actual name." She threatened him and he smiled at her causing her anger to bubble up at a more fastened pace.

"Ok, Nimra. It's just one date, sweet potato. A simple date. We both will go at this reserved restaurant and get to know each other better." He smiled genuinely and she raised her eyebrow at the new name "sweet potato" given to her.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to go on a date with you neither do I want to have any relation with you! I even don't want a friends relation between us. You get it?" She spoke softly this time, thinking maybe he will listen to her when she will speak softly. But she was proven wrong the very next moment.

"Nimra trust me, my intentions are clear as a crystal. It's just that I like you. I really like you. Please?" He asked her looking deeply in her eyes. She felt as if she fought with him she would end up in a mental asylum.

"Ok fine but it's just the first and the last time. Remember it!" She had no other options then to agree and he smiled at her. He moved toward his bike and sat on it, motioning her to do the same. She hesitantly sat on it and the next moment she was screaming loudly while his laughter boomed through the streets of London.

~~~~~~~~

"Great! I mean wow. She is not eating anything since days and you didn't even try to force her." He was driving his car while had a Bluetooth earphone connected to his ear and he was talking to Sumbul on the other side.

"Khizer not only me everyone here tried to talk to her, but she is being so stubborn. She's not talking to anyone, she's not eating anything, she's not coming out of her room. Now please enlighten me what can I do when we all go and shout at her door who stays silent in return?" She spoke sarcastically,
slapping her son on her head who was poking his finger in his nose.

"Fine I'm coming home. The doctors have discharged me and I'll be there within a few minutes." He sighed speaking softly this time and hung up without listening to Sumbul who wanted him to inform Fawad to switch On his phone as she wanted to talk to him.

She stood up from the bed and moved towards Alizey's room in an attempt to talk to her once again. She knocked on the door frequent times but there was no response. No one was home today except for her and Sana. Everyone was at their institutes or some boys were with Khizer to pick him up from the hospital.

She sighed and moved away from there and went back to her room. It was 10 in the morning and she was tired after serving everyone breakfast and cleaning the whole house. The maids did help her but she had a habit from the beginning to clean her house on herself. She felt comfort undoing work on her own. Maybe it was her mother's upbringing or maybe she was experienced. She laid down and within minutes she was asleep.

The Beast's Possession [ON GOING...]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara