CHAPTER 32:- BECOMING ONE!

Third person's POV:-

Khizer quickly exited his room hearing Alizey's screams. He ran to the garden, as Mahnoor had informed him that they were going for a walk, and saw Hunter hovering over Alizey. He quickly ran towards Hunter and pulled his collar towards him.

"Hunter! What have you done?" Khizer screamed at the lion who stared at Alizey and growled loudly. He was about to move forward but Khizer grabbed his collar again and moved him behind his back.

Grabbing Alizey's hand, he stared at the marks of Hunter's claws and saw blood oozing out of them. He sighed and stared at Hunter.

"Hunter, why did you do that? Faiz! Uzair!" He screamed their names and within few minutes they both were infront of him.

"Why was Hunter roaming freely in the garden and that too all alone? He nearly attacked Alizey! What if I were late a few seconds ago. See! What if it were someone else? You both know very well Hunter hates new people. He barely comes to you both!" He pointed towards her bleeding wrist. Faiz grabbed Hunter's collar but he refused to budge from his place.

"He is not moving from his place!" Faiz informed Khizer who sighed once again and grabbed Hunter's collar who quickly started licking his face and his hands. He knew what he wanted right now. His love!

"Come on now don't scare her anymore. Be friends, right now!" He ordered Hunter who moved and stood beside him showing Khizer that he was very angry.

"What did she do? Alizey did you say something to Hunter?" He asked her and she nodded. He helped her in sitting on the grass and she sat there cross legged with all three boys. He gestured her to continue patting Hunter's mane slowly and softly.

"He was chasing me so I threw my shoe at him. He deserves it! And I will not be friends with this wild animal, he screams danger. Look at him, he is staring at me as if he will kill me. I am so young to.... ayeeeee...stay away!" She screamed at Hunter, who stood up and ran towards her. She stood up and did the same. He started chasing her again. Khizer sighed closing his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose and stood up ordering Uzair to go grab Hunter.

But before he could go, Alizey ran towards him in full speed and hugged him tightly screaming his name and shouting at Hunter. Khizer stood there watching everything and wondered why did she hug Uzair when he was standing just beside him? He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards his chest. He stared at Alizey deeply who lowered her gaze and stared at her feet.

"Why is his mane too sticky?" Khizer crouched in front of Hunter and asked Faiz,- changing the subject and reminding his mind to punish her afterwards- and turned towards Faiz who shrugged his shoulders. But when Khizer repeated his question, he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He knew his words are going to hurt him. He does not want that. He doesn't want to see a weak Khizer. He doesn't want to see their leader becoming weak.

"He has become stubborn now. I don't know why! He doesn't listen to anyone. Even if it's Uzair! He is starting to distant himself from us." He told Khizer whose heart broke hearing his words. Does that mean he is going to leave me? He thought and tears filled his eyes.

Crouching down in front his lion he kissed his forehead and hugged him crying on his shoulder. Alizey narrowed her eyes at him. Why is he crying? What is his relationship with this lion? She thought and glanced at Uzair and Faiz who were staring at each other and then at Hunter, with sad eyes.

"Please Hunter. You are her last memory with me. I don't want you to leave me. I will die without you. You are my everything. Please take care of yourself, you are my leader, my king. I'm nothing but a slave in front of you. Please don't leave me alone, just like she did!" He whispered and patted his stomach while the lion licked his face again. Khizer smiled at him and ordered Faiz to take him back to his den but not to lock him up and take care of his diet and his health.