CHAPTER 03

Third person pov:-

She woke up when the sun rays hit her sleepy eye and she covered them with the back of her hand meanwhile glancing at the clock on her table and realized that it was too late, for breakfast. She quickly got up, took a shower, prayed her morning prayer (fajar) and went down for breakfast.

On entering the kitchen, her nostrils were hit with her most favorite smell. The whole kitchen was blooming with the smell of her favorite pancakes and then she remembered how her mom had promised her yesterday night that she will be baking her favorite pancakes today. She ran towards the kitchen and saw her mother flipping pancakes in the pan.

"Good morning mama. Can I help you?" She asked hugging her mom from behind, taking her by surprise. She smiled and unwrapped Alizey's arms from around her.

"Are you sick today?" Her mother asked her suddenly, because she knew how much Alizey hated standing in front of the stove and baking or cooking food. Her mother's question made her frown and shake her head.

"Then why are you asking me for help? It is unlike you. So go and sit. In fact do one thing go and wake Arhan up. I have something important to tell you all." She ordered Alizey who pouted first and then she smiled at her mother, because she could sense a hint of excitement in her mother's voice.

"Alizey, stop smiling without any reason!" Her mother scolded her who rolled her eyes playfully at her mother.

"Ok, fine next time, I am going to make a pout and stare at everyone." She teased her mother who slapped her lightly on her shoulder making Alizey boom into laughter. She quickly climbed the stairs in order to wake her brother up.

She opened the door and entered inside, only to groan, he was fast asleep. Snoring too loudly as if he were a car's horn. Alizey laughed at him, who was sleeping with his right leg hanging down and the blanket which was half on the floor and half on the bed. She moved forward and poked him first gently and then hardly but he only shifted his place moving away from her, After few minutes of composing herself she went towards the washroom and grabbed the bucket of water that was already half filled with water and dragged it back to his room, not knowing that he was not asleep anymore.

1,2,3,... come on Alizey! Her inner mind exclaimed happily and she threw every single drop of water on his face.

He woke up all of a sudden because he had not expected her to throw cold water on his face. He angrily glared at Alizey who threw the bucket aside and started laughing like a mad person.

"What.... What happened?" Arhan asked in a full shocked tone, because he didn't want to ruin her happiness by telling her that he was fully awake. He stared at Alizey who was smiling, her eyes shining brightly with excitement. He stood up and the next moments occurred within seconds and they both couldn't control their laughter.

Arhan took his hair brush from his side table and threw it at Alizey but she, like always, was already alert. She dumped her head down and it hit the person who was standing in between the doors of the room, who was none other than Ehtesham.

At first, he didn't know what had happened but when it hit his head he came back to his senses and they all started laughing like mad peoples. But suddenly Alizey stopped laughing when she saw Ehtesham laughing after so many years. After her sister's death, he had forgotten how to laugh, how to talk. He engrossed himself too much in his business that he rarely got time to spend with his family.

<Flashback begins>

A girl with brown hair and brown eyes along with a small girl with black hair and hazel eyes and a boy of around 10 years old were playing in the park that was located in front of their house. The elder girl was just eight years old, and the girl was just seven years old.