CHAPTER 06

Third person pov:-

He didn't know if he should be happy, excited, nervous or angry because the two days had finally passed. He knew he was going to see her once again and he was happy but he also knew her cousin would be there. He shrugged his thoughts and went to have a shower. After a long shower, he came out with a towel hanging around his waist and while drying his hair he stared at himself in the mirror. He stared at his tattoos covering his chest, and his gaze travelled to the new tattoo, on his chest, he had taken yesterday. His girl's name, with a heart beside her name.

He shook his head, smiled, and started combing his hair whistling a random tone and marched towards the closet to select the outfit for today. As today he had to attend one of the most important meeting, he quickly wore his three piece blue Armani suit grabbed his keys, Aviators and his wallet and quickly sat in the car and his driver dropped him at his office.

As soon as he entered, as usual the receptionist and his other staff greeted him. Being extremely arrogant he just nodded and marched towards his personal elevator. He reached his cabin where his PA informed him that his meetings will start at 11:00 PM, which meant he was still left with three hours.

He started completing his work on the previous files. Three hours passed quickly and it was time for the meeting so he went towards his locker and started searching for the file which he had to take for the meeting. He quickly grabbed it and as soon as he turned around another file fell down beside his feet. He bent down and saw some pictures of his girl lying on the floor. He quickly picked them up, and kissed each picture and arranged them back in a file and kept the file in his secret locker. Grabbing his coat, he wore it and went to the meeting room.

~~~~~~~~

The meeting ended and he exited the room, along with his PA. Where everyone congratulated him he simply nodded with a stern and boring expression. He knew he would get the deal and it was not something new to him. He had worked hard for this project and even if he would not have got it, he would have made them sign the deal either by hook or by crook but the opposite company loved his offer and presentation and signed the deal without any hesitation. Now his next mission was to make Alizey Tariq his, to make her Mrs. Khizer Shahid. He knew this was going to be a difficult task, but he knew what he had to do.

"Congratulations sir. I didn't know you would get the deal so easily." He was lost in his thoughts strolling towards his office when he heard his PA's amused voice. His expression made Khizer roar into laughter. He loved whenever someone would compliment him or his work. It only added more arrogance in his already arrogant attitude.

"Hmm. Increase every employee's salary. Double the amount." He ordered his PA whosmiled in return.

"Thank you so much sir. It really means a lot for us." He thanked him, his eyes twinkling, entering Khizer's cabin along with him. He saw how Khizer elegantly placed his coat on the couch and sat on his seat, calmly. 

"Not a big deal. You all deserve it." He replied back with a grim expression making his PA wonder once again why his boss never smiled!. 

"Once again thanks a lot sir." He smiled again nodding at his boss and left the office when he saw the same expression on Khizer's face. He knew it was impossible to see his boss smiling, so he quietly exited the office.

Khizer stretched his arms above his head and shut his eyes lightly when suddenly the door of his office blasted open and he very well knew who the person was. The one and only.... Faris.

"Hey dude. I heard you got the deal. Congratulations. I hope you always achieve success in every field of your life." He started giving Khizer his blessings while Khizer raised his eyebrow. He and giving me blessings and was also praying for my future. Something's really fishy. He thought and nodded at his mind.