CHAPTER 28:- PLEASE NO!

A long chapter ahead!•-•

THIRD PERSON POV:-

It had been two weeks since the accident that happened with Alizey. Since that day, Khizer took extreme measures regarding the security of the mansion. He made sure he kept an eye on every woman in this house, especially his wife; Alizey.

Khizer, Uzair, Faiz, Faris and Asad used to go off to work, making sure that the security of the house was extremely tough, so no women from the mansion could leave the premises of the house without informing either Khizer, Uzair or Fawad. 

It was a fine morning when Khizer woke up and as usual brought his wife closer to him, but this time it was something else and not a person. He peeked through his eyes- as the scorching sunlight wasn't helping him to open his eyes- and shock crossed his face when he saw that he was hugging a pillow. He groaned in the pillow and turned around staring at the ceiling. The door of his room opened and in walked his wife for whom he had been waiting.

"Oh, finally you are awake. I kept on coming in the room and waking you but you didn't wake up. So I thought maybe you were tired or maybe you wanted to...ahhh." He pulled her towards himself when she was about to grab the duvet from him, and she fell on him. He grabbed her waist and stared at her.

"So beautiful." He said gazing deep in her eyes. She sat there and smiled but a knock interrupted them. 

"I swear I didn't see anything. You can continue. I'll just leave. I came here to tell you that Ma called you for breakfast. Alizey hurry up, your pancakes might burn!" Amber placed a hand on her eyes as soon as she saw Alizey laying on top of Khizer. She exited the room only to bump into Fahad. Oh god! Why of all the persons I bump into the only one whom I love! She thought to herself and ran away from there leaving a puzzled Fahad behind, who smiled looking at her running form.

"Oh god, Khizer I have to go. Please come down quickly. I have a surprise for you. I'm sure you will love it." Alizey said and stood up, running away from their room into the kitchen. 

Khizer groaned and marched towards the washroom and after taking a fresh bath, he quickly exited the room. He was desperate to hold and see his wife. He cursed Amber for destroying their happy moments in the morning.

Entering the kitchen he could hear everyone's laughter. He smiled to himself. That's a perfect family! He thought and marched towards his wife who was busy in flipping the pancakes.

"Good morning, once again. So this was the surprise you wanted to give me?" He asked and hugged her from behind. She left the pan and nodded turning around to see him smiling at her. She woke up early today just because she wanted to cook breakfast for him, because Sumbul told her that she should become a good wife and fulfill her responsibilities; which includes cooking food for him, taking care of his needs, greeting him with a smile whenever he returns back home, it will only make Khizer more happy. Alizey smiled and greeted him back. He sat on the dining table where all boys were already seated, and stared at his wife.

"Oh, hello. We are talking to you. Are you even listening to us?" Uzair snapped his fingers in front of Khizer who blinked and nodded, still staring at her. 

"Ok, so tell me what were we saying?" Faris asked, raising his eyebrows at Khizer and this time Khizer turned his attention to them. Why do they have to disturb our moments? They can't even let me see her! He thought to himself and stared at the eyes which were already staring back at him raising their eyebrows.

"Something about work, definitely." Khizer said, shrugging his shoulders. Meanwhile, Alizey bought him his breakfast and he smiled. Grabbing the plate, he saw a toast with egg, and pancakes with chocolate syrup. He smiled at her when he saw her placing a cup of coffee on the table. She grabbed her plate and sat beside him, and grinned. He saw her plate which was full of breakfast and he smiled.