chapter 23 (Past last part)

Priya POV

Does love fade with time, I don't maybe true because he is little distant with me lately, last we met was in my study holidays, even than he was busy but he squeezed time for me, but now he doesn't even call me, when I call he decline it or make a short conversation with me like he is not interested in talking with me, from last one week he didn't even called me even once, yesterday when I called he said he is busy in meeting, but Rohan called me just to talk casually and said Avi didn't came to office and taking rest in his appartment.

I don't know maybe he is avoiding me, today is my last exam and tomorrow iam going back to India I mean for vacation, he asked me to do my master's here in London so I agreed, and tomorrow iam going to introduce him to dad, but it's been week I met him maybe I can meet him today, but shine (Shanaya) gave me idea that I can go to his office after my exam, yeah I mean it's best right.

I came out after successfully completing my examination, my friends asked me join them for party but I denied as I already have planes for today. But they asked me to spend atlest a hour so we started talking.

"Guys guys guys, dis you saw news, Avinash Gupta is dating" she said gaping, I chocked on my drink

"Who is that lucky girl" someone asked

"Catherine, I heard that she is his business partner" I stared at her what the hell she is talking

"What!!! I mean you maybe mistaken" Shanaya said giving knowing look to me

Is this why he is avoiding me, is he really dating her, no no maybe it's just a rumour, yes it's just a rumour

"Comeon guys Catherine herself said it in an interview yesterday" I stood up from there I want to talk to him maybe she is the reason for his avoidance, Shanaya came behind me and told me not freakout because she thought they are rumours, maybe she is right maybe they are just rumours.

I stepped into his office, I was fidgeting my fingers whole way, I know I was tensed for no reason but it's just iam not getting positive vibes, I can feel there is something wrong, entering lift I pressed his floor number.

Coming out of the life I stright went towards his cabin but Leeza his PA stopped me saying that he is busy and asked not to distrub, but I was not in the mood to listen her so directly opened his cabin, but earth shuttered beneath my foot when I saw scene infront of me, he was kissing some girl, I stood there to confirm maybe I was wrong.

Soon his eyes landed on mine, he stared at me without any emotion in his eyes, I expected him to say it's all mistake but he stood there numb.

"Wh..... What was that" I asked hoping atleast now he will open his mouth

"Who are you girl, can't you see we are busy get out from here" whoever she was spoke, I ignored her and looked at him

"Priya go from here" he said

"Just once say it was a mistake Avi" I begged him while tears rolling my cheeks, why iam doing this I don't know, I don't know where my self respect have gone iam begging this man infront of me

"Listen Priya this was never mistake, you was a mistake so just leave" he yelled, I flinched at his tone

"Go now" he shouted again, I took back step but stumbled someone came and caught me I saw it was rohan, I can see that he was also having that same blank expression, I ran from there.

When I reached appartment, Shanaya was shocked to see me, I was totally a mess by then, I hugged and cried my heart out, she comforted me and asked me to sleep, but sleep was away from me, I again cried but don't know how sleep engulfed me.

Next day when I opened eyes I hoped that it was all dream but no, I know it wasn't any dream, the man I loved the most and trusted the most broke me into million pieces, soon shine came running into my room and gave me conserned look, I asked her what but she shook her head and asked me how am i, I just smiled at her and went to washroom to freshup, my dad is going to come today, so I don't want to go like a zombie infront of him.

I went to hall after getting ready though I want to cry sitting in a room I can't, I have to act atleast for my family, suddenly I on remote telivision got on, but the news broke me they were together at the pub last night, he was carrying her, here I was mourning and there he was enjoying with her.

Did he really loved me all it was a act for me, when he wanted to, what he really got breaking me like this, I never expected this I again started crying shine came and hugged me

"Why he did this to me shine, why he acted as he loved me, why he said I was mistake, was I really a mistake shine" I sobbed in her arms, my phone rang breaking me from thoughts, it was his mother, I really dont want to lift but I respect his mother like mom

"Hello" came his voice from other side, I didn't listend further I immediately cut the call and went to washroom, I splashed water on my face and fixed my self. I know my dad would be coming any time soon, and I will leave London forever.

Hey guys so this is the last part of past and their breakup.

From next part I will again show her present, hope you guys remembered it was all she explaining to sid and Rahul on the day she met Avinash after an year, when Rahul arranged their meeting.

Maybe I will upload next chapter tomorrow

I will try to upload daily a chapter from now on, or atleast a chapter every alternate day, hope you guys enjoy.