chapter 42

Brightness of sun not only reminds us about a start if a new day but also it tells us to forget about yesterday's bitter things gives us the hope of making new memories and it also reminds about new challenges of the day which we have to face.

Everyone one came out of their tents no one know where Priya and Avinash are

"Naina where is Priya" Vihaan asked, she shrugged her shoulders, everyone frowned but pooja came running towards them.

"I will show you guys something, come" she said

"What" Rahul asked

"Just come" she caught his hand and dragged him everyone followed her. She pointed towards two figures sleeping peacefully.

Avinash frowned when he felt shadow on him he slowly opened and saw everyone, he raised his eyebrows mouthing what. Vihaan opened his mouth to say something but Avinash shushed him to keep quiet. He smiled looking at her whose face was snuggled into his chest her whole body covered with blanket and face with hair, he removed hair from her face without distrubing her and entangled her from him and carried her to tent and make her sleep. After coming from tent he talked

"What" Avinash asked looking at them

"What, what we should leave now and you are making her sleep" sid frowned

"Guys she slept late because if yesterday's incident and iam sure there was some other thing which was distrubing her but she isn't saying" Vihaan know what he was talking he don't want tell it to, he decided to talk with prem.

"No Avinash we should reach home till breakfast time, dhadaji said some important guests are coming for lunch and he want to discuss something with everyone" Vihaan said Avinash nodded.

"I will wake her up" Pooja said

"No don't, we have two hours for travelling, let her sleep in that time. He carried her towards towards car and placed her in passenger seat, she tried to opend her eyes

"Sleep" he said kissing her hair she slept hearing him.

"Let's go" he said looking at everyone, they all settled in cars, Swetha and prem and shiv was in his car as their houses are in same route, Avinash didn't liked prem as he know about the marriage thing that happened when he came back to India.

"Swetha you okay, you look pale" Avinash asked in between driving

"Yes iam fine" she replied, he nodded.

"Did you used same charms for priya" prem said suddenly

"What" Avinash asked not understanding.

"Girls these days just fall for charms nothing more they doesn't even know what true love is"

"Can I ask you something Avinash do you even love Priya" his knuckles turned white around steering wheel, how dare he question his love he didn't gave that right to even her, but he maintained his posture he really don't want to distrub Priya "See you are flirting with swetha when Priya is asleep"

"Look I wasn't flirting with her I was asking because she looked pale, I respect woman unlike someone" he stated "look don't talk unless you want to get out of my car in middle of nowhere" Prem gritted his teeth when Avinash said that.

Avinash glanced at priya whose head was in uncomfortable position he stopped car and adjusted a neck pillow.

-*-

Priya woke up when they was near to Swetha's home she looked everywhere, Avinash smiled at her

"Slept well" she nodded grabbing his arm and resting her head on it, why this route she asked him.