chapter 38

We all hate when things doesn't go according to our wish, specially when we are frustrated on something, same happening with Avinash he was feeling frustrated laying on hospital bed for ten days, actually thirteen but doesn't want to count those three days he was unconscious and no one is agreeing to take him home.

"You are not going Avinash Gupta, you still need treatment" Priya said frustrated with his tantrums, he was whining from past two days about going home she was beyond frustrated.

"But priya, I can't really stay here this hospital environment making me more sick, please" he pleaded. She looked at his father helplessly, even he couldn't believe his son being childish these days.

"Fine do what ever you want to do iam going" she went out of the room and sat in the corridor, sid and Rahul saw her sitting there with frustration they decided to talk,

It's been ten days, Priya is always with Avinash in hospital, when she come home elder made a rule not to distrub her because as it's the only time she is taking rest, in hospital whenever she get time she is always with Rohan, its like she forgot about her bestfriends, they are afraid that she will be heart broken once again, they want to warn her and ask her what made change her behaviour towards Avinash, they went towards her but Rohan came before they could speak anything.

"He is behaving like a child bhabhi, I can't handle him" Rohan shook his head, both Sid and Rahul was shocked hearing word bhabhi, they never heard Priya and Rohan's conversation.

"I know right, he is being so difficult, talk to him once Rohan maybe you should warn him to stay here" Rohan looked at her with wide eyes

"Comeon bhabhi, do you want your one and only beloved brother-in-law to be killed" she looked at like he gone mad "don't look at me like that, he will kill me maybe not now but later"

"I think we should talk with doctor once, if he says avi is fine we can take him home"

Without thinking anything much rohan dragged Priya to doctors cabin.

-*-

Priya and Rohan entered Avi's room with doctor, he checked Avinash and spoke

"He is fine and you can take him home, but make sure he takes his medicine on time and bring him for regular checkup for every 3 days" he said to rohan and priya

"Mr Gupta you should take care of yourself, Iam ready to discharge you because your wife said she will take care of you" Rohan stopped his laugh, Avinash and priya just started at doctor. He left giving some more instructions. Rohan left saying he will see discharge proceedings.

Priya looked everywhere but him, he chuckled at her antics.

"Don't get embarrassed chanchan, it's not like you are new to calling you as my wife" she narrowed her eyes at him

"Fine dont look at me like that" he huffed, she shook her head

-*-

"I would have stayed in hospital mom, if you told that you don't like me coming home" Avinash said seeing his mother. She glared at him

"Then what mom, you are crying from the time I came" he shook his head.

"Shut up iam happy" his mom said

"Bend down mom I can't reach you, sitting on this wheel chair" he said almost pouting, his mom bent down and asked what. He smiled wiping her tears

"Don't cry mom, I can't see you crying" he said smiling slyly

"Come I made all your favourites"

"Iam sorry aunty but he can't, it's not good for his health" Priya said feeling guilty for making his mother disappoint. Avinash felt bad Priya called his mother aunty, he was so used to listen her calling mom to his mother.