Bonus chapter

This is the last chapter for this book💖

Please checkout my another book PATH OF ETERNITY ❤️

AVINASH POV

I entered my room After hectic day at work, it feels good to be home from long hours of work and stress, I saw my wife arranging all toys which was scattered around room, and my son throwing them again making his mumma to work more, when Priya glared at him he smiled innocently at her, I chuckled at them. They both turned towards me when they heard my sound. My little boy started flapping his hands towards me, I smiled and lifted him.

"Hey little man" I said kissing his cheek. He tried to do same and gave slopy kiss on my check.

"You are early" Priya asked, I nodded side hugging her.

"It's an order from my princess, who am I to disobey her" Priya rolled her eyes.

"You are spoiling her too much" I shook my head.

"Baby she is a child she deserves to be spoiled"

"Yeah yeah, and she is being brat today she threw all toys just because he refused her to give her teddy which he was holding" she said glaring at me

"She is a child too, it's fine I will talk..." Before I could say more I felt tap on my cheek, I saw my son pouting at me, did I told you this guy is a biggest attention seaker, he don't like ignoring. I placed him on our bed and gave him some toys and went towards children's room.

I looked wide eyes at the scene infront of me, there sat my princess crying her face was red I rushed towards her

"What happened princess" I asked setting her in my lap

"Mumma scolded me"

"And you are crying" she nodded pouting "what papa said" I asked her

"No crying, strong girls don't cry"

"And my princess is a strong girl" she nodded

"Mumma, no love me" she pouted

"No princess, mumma loves you so much, but you do something naughty she will scold"

"No Aayu, took my teddy but mumma scolded me, mommy loves only Aayu" I sighed.

"Aayu is small right, he needs more your mumma's attention" she didn't said anything but took something infront of her.

"Dada look" Avya said, I looked at her she showed me same painting,, my princess like to paint a lot, she is just five but she is so much good for her age, when we saw her this talent Priya joined her in painting classes to learn perfectly.

"That's beautiful princess" I smiled looking at it "princess your teacher called me, said that you didn't do any homework yesterday" I asked her she looked at me and bowed her head down.

"Avya"

"Iam sorry dada"

"Don't be sorry princess but tell me why didn't you"

"No one helped me, mumma was with aayu" I looked at her, this is what I was afraid that Avya feeling alone, from the time Avyansh came I made sure to come home early, for her but last one week I was occupied.

"Iam sorry princess, papa was busy, but see today you wanted me to come early, iam here, let's go out and eat ice cream" she squealed, I smiled and lifter her in my arms.

-*-

"You go call you brother's we will go" I said to her and went towards Vihaan and Aman who was talking in garden.