chapter 47

When Avinash neared the door he heard a sob, he turned and saw she was crying, he again went towards her.

"Look at me, love" he said taking her hand but she jerked his hand and looked at him her eyes and nose was red.

"Go away"

"You want me to go away you" she nodded "then why you are crying" he asked

"Because these wounds are painful" he sighed looking at her he don't know when she gonna tell him damn reason. But he was angry, how can on her she is frustrating him without saying anything.

"If your lies are completed will you tell me the reason" though his voice was calm she sensed his anger.

"I said you" she said not looking at him, he punched the wall, Priya gulped looking at him.

"I said truth" this time he raised his voice little bit.

"Priya please baby just tell me what happened, I can't even go if you are like this" he pleaded her.

"You deserve someone better" she whispered her voice was very low he thought he heard wrong.

"I think i listened something wrong" he said knitting his eyebrows.

"You heard correct, you deserve someone better" she said again, he anger rose but he tried to control himself.

"And why that" he asked gritting his teeth

"Because iam not perfect for you"

"Who told that"

"No one"

"Then why the hell you think like that"

"Because I know, you are perfect Avinash, you deserve someone better than me, who is perfect, who isn't childish and who can be mother" he was stunned by her words, in no time he sat beside her, taking her into his hands

"How do you know" he asked her. She looked at him stunned

"You know" she whispered, he nodded hiding her in his arms, he know what she must be going through. She wriggled but he didn't let her go

"No" he said hugging her more tightly "never think about going away from me, and I don't care about anything else than you being with me, you come first to me priya remember that" he talked creasing her hair

"But you love children Avinash, I can't be selfish" she whispered

"I love children, I would love if we have a child but not more than I love you, I know I can live without a child but I can't without you" he kissed her hair when he heard her sobs, he let his tears flow, he let out all his sadness with tears.

"Why us Avi, what's my fault in everything, is it my fault that prem, mia or cathrine couldn't take rejection" she sobbed clutching his shirt, he let her cry he know he has to let everything out.

"I don't know why can't everything good happen in our lives"

"Chanchan, it's nothing like that, and we can be happy love only if we try, it's not like its end of our lives, you know doctor said there is some chance of you getting pregnant, we will try even if there is only one percent chance we will try and if not we can adopt one"

"Wait why want child, don't tell me you are thinking that life will be boring" he said detaching her from him looking at her wide eyes. She chuckled at him hitting his arms, he smiled looking at her smile and hugged her again.

"I need to go" he said dipping his head into her neck.

"No" she said clutching his shirt.

"I need to, it's important"