chapter 43

"..........and that's it" Priya sighed looking at book infront of her, her exams was starting from tomorrow, she was preparing from past two months.

These two months was bliss for her, everything came into place, she spent more time with Avinash before he went to London. though even now she don't know anything about past and she trusts him she know he will tell her soon, Vihaan and Naina's marriage was fixed now, she was more than happy, they are getting married as soon as her exams was completed. She also wanted Naina to come her home for some combined studies, but naina being from different specialization didn't helped and she knew naina will deny straight.

Priya helped vihaan and Naina for their marriage she spoke with all elders, it wasn't hard to convince them, same day she asked naina to speak you her parents well after that it's just elders met each other and fixed their marriage. She came out of her thoughts when someone hit her head.

"Why are smiling like an idiot" Rahul asked

"Nothing go back to studying" she said, her eyes felt heavy amd it was already midnight she wanted to sleep but thought of exam tomorrow not helping her. She looked out side of small room she can see stars adored midnight sky, she smiled at the view, they made small room setup on terrace top to study, as it was the first time Priya staying with them while studying, if not time always goes she travelling to their home or them travelling to hers, but now Priya's dad decided to stay with his parents, he realised how much he missed them and how much Priya missed her grandparents. His house was nearer to his office building he constructed it because he doesn't want to waste time in traffic insted he wanted to spend it in something productive, his parents never accepted coming with him, now he realised how much he missed his parents chasing business.

"Pipi do you think this topic is important" Rahul asked her 100th time, in past five minutes.

"If you open your mouth again Rahul iam sure I will stich that for sure" she saud kicking his leg, he made a face and started studying again.

"And I will punch you idiot you are just distrubing us" sid frowned "butterfly I think we should kick him out of room" he added thoughtfully. Priya didn't replied she was so engrossed in studying, they both shook there heads she was something.

-*-

Avinash looked at phone for time it showed 2:30 am, work was really getting heavy for him these days, not being to office from many days not helping him, he walked towards Airport parking, it's been exactly 51 days to be counted he went to London, he was missing everyone over here, he Roamed his eyes he spotted Vihaan and Rohan there, he didn't understand why both of them came, he just asked to come only one, he shook his head and dragged his luggage towards them.

"How are you bhai" asked rohan giving him a hug, on cue Vihaan also hugged him.

"How everything went" Vihaan asked, he know it was not easy to convince board of directors, about him being permanently shifting back to India.

"Tiring" Avinash responded "they agreed though, it's just we should appoint some one capable of handling operations there" Avinash completed

"How much time it will take"

"An year or more" Vihaan and rohan nodded.

-*-

Priya frowned looking at her phone she looked angry, sid tapped her and raised his eyebrow

"Avinash is not replaying, I know he may be working but he should reply me right" she asked sid, who laughed at her

"You was not supposed to laugh" she said frustratingly.