chapter 32

Avinash pov

We sat there suddenly officers phone rang, he nodded his head and cut the call.

"They found car coming towards your home's direction, maybe she went somewhere and coming" officer said

In less than fifteen minutes we saw a figure at main door, seeing everyone she looked confused, officer took his leave we thanked him.

"Where were you" prataap uncle(priya's dad) asked her

"I was in city outskirts, my mood wasn't good that's why I went there, I lost track of time" she said but she wasn't feeling any guilty.

"Why didn't you informed us" her mother asked

"My phone went off, I couldn't call I thought it wasn't necessary because I will return home however, simple." she shrugged. Before I could process sheethal aunty (Priya's mom) walked towards her. And loud sound echoed in hall, aunty slapped her, shit.

"You think its simple, everyone was worried sick about you, they was in roads searching for you like idiots, and you say simple, do you know it's 2AM and what you thought we will not care even if you don't turn up home" aunty shouted

"Iam not a kid mom, I can look after my self, it was not needed to search for me" she yelled back and ran upstairs.

I can see everyone are mad at her, no one looked at her even after she left, I sighed, I slowly slipped from there and went to her room without anyones notice.

I opened the door and saw her crying in a corner of her room, I slowly took steps towards her and sat beside her. I pulled her towards me and wrapped my hands. She started crying more, I creased her hair whispering sweet nothings, after her sobs died she started speaking.

"She slapped me for first time" *hickup* "how can she slap me like that, and no one stopped her" she clutched my shirt tightly

"But you are at the fault aren't you" I asked slowly

"No, I wanted to have some alone time is it wrong, and how I will know that going to lost track of time" she asked looking into my eyes

"You don't know, but you was alone chanchan and it's 2am, and chanchan you was not even feeling guilty, you just fired back at her.

She was worried about you, she was crying whole evening, no one knows where were you.

Dont think otherwise she just loves you so much that's why she is mad at you.

And you say me won't you get angry if your loved ones do this"

"Aren't you angry" she asked, I don't know where that question came from.

"Belive me when I say it baby, iam so much angry on you, If not family members being there even I would have yelled at you, but for now iam just here to make you feel better"

"Everyone are mad at me" again her eyes filled with tears "I disappointed everyone right probably no one will talk to me"

"No one can resist my baby's charms" I said pinching her cheeks "just apologize to everyone in morning okay" she nodded

"Okay now sleep, it's already late" I said getting up and gave my hand to her asking to getup, she went towards bed and slept.

"Everything will be fine, just sleep" I said kissing her forehead, and went from her room.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Third person POV

When Avinash was with Priya, one person saw everything, his talks with her.