chapter 40

Light illuminated from the stars above, it was like whole sky was happy for something, but little did we know that every thing around us looks happy when happiness is with in us, if not everything we see looks so soulless like we lost everything.

Avinash looked at who was looking angelic from moon light falling while she was eating and talking like no tomorrow, he listened her attentively not wanting to disappoint her, he bought her to a roof top resturant which was suggested by Vihaan, and true to his words it was beautiful. Priya gave him full blown smile as soon as they came into resturant, he was satisfied with her response and mentally noted to thank Vihaan. His thoughts came to halt when a waitress came towards them

"Do you want anything else sir" she asked smiling at him,he looked at Priya who shook her head frowning, he shook his head at waitress and returned smile asking her for bill.

"Why you are frowning" he as as soon as waitress went from there.

"She was flirting with you" she stated

"No baby she was just asking"

"I know you liked her even you flirted back" she scowled at him

"When I did" he asked widening his eyes

"You smiled"

"Huhhh.... But chanchan I was just retuning the gesture"

"Yes you was returning the gesture of flirting" she stomped from there, he followed her after paying bill.

When he was driving home he saw her sulking, he wanted to laugh at the faces she was making but he know if he does that she won't leave him, he saw an ice-cream parlour and stopped car near that, and bought her ice cream.

"Come lets have ice cream" he said opening door of her side ,She snatched icecream from his hand and started eating, he sighed looking at her.

"Priya, love I really was not flirting with her, I just smiled iam sorry" he said holding her hand, she bust into fist Of laughter

"You should have looked at your face" she grinned at him

"You little idiot," he narrowed his eyes, she smiled at him cheekily, she shook his head and ate his ice cream.

-*-

"You know I will never doubt you again, I was just Messing around with you" she spoke when he was driving home he pressed her hand reassuringly and smiled.

He stopped car in front of mansion, she opened and stepped ou of the car taking her college bag from back seat, he stopped her holding her hand, she turned and looked at him questioningly.

"Don't go" he said, she rolled her eyes and hit his chest.

"Don't be drama king avi, iam not going miles away, iam in next house which is literally attached you the one you live in"

"Yes but not in same one though" he pouted

"Shut up and let me go, iam really tired and sleepy" she said he hummed dipping his head into her neck. She smiled and creased his hair, he smiled at her gesture.

"As much as we love to see you both are back together, we don't want to see your romance, and that to infront of house, seriously guys" they heard sid's voice, both jerked away hearing him. They was Rohan, Vihaan, Rahul Sid and Amar stood there smirking at them, Avinash cursed them for interrupting his precious time with her.

"Comon bhai, don't curse us" rohan said, Avinash glared at them, Priya was embarrassed even to look at them, she sprinted from there immediately. Avinash smiled looking at her, how much he love this girl who was running, he grinned reminding his time with her today, he may not have confessed her everything but he was happy telling her almost everything except that truth of that day, maybe he will tell that too soon, but for him best moment was her saying I love you, he heard those words from her after two years, it felt like his heart was doing somersault as he listened those word.