Chapter-35

Jai and Jeeth reached hospital when they got news from his secretary. They know Rohan would be already in flight so they didn't tried to contact him, but his parents even though they doesn't want to make them tense they have to inform.

It was almost dawn in india when Rajesh's phone rang, he was confused looking at name it will be mostly midnight 1:30 or 2 Am there in London.

"Hello jeeth!!"

"Uncle come to London urgently, please"

"Why is everything okay jeeth??"

"Uncle Avi, he got into accident"

His mother started shaking with fear and cries, he comforted her hugging, and reassuring that nothing will happen to their son, Rohan will be there soon but even they have to go.

Priya's sleep was distrubed due to choas in home, she slept very late at night she felt anxious about something and couldn't sleep and top of that Rohan behaviour disturbed her more.

She went to hall where everyone sat there silently, that silence wasn't peaceful that made her more anxious.

"I think we should get started now" her father said

"But how I tried tickets they aren't available" his father said

"Private jet" pratap said(priya's father) Priya couldn't understand what happened or what they are talking about.

When everyone started going sid and Rahul saw Priya, they dragged her towards her room

"Where we are going guys, what they are talking about"

"Avinash had accident, everyone are going there, if you don't want we will not there" sid said

"What!! Are you mad sid he had accident and you saying that it doesn't needed me to go, iam going even if you come or not" she said with much difficulty, please be safe Avi please, for me, she whispered to herself.

Rohan's flight landed in London, Jai was waiting for him in airport Rohan was shocked to see jai in airport

"What are you doing here jai"

"Just came to receive you" jai started driving and didn't talked much, he suddenly stopped car infront of hospital, he looked at jai questioningly

"Avinash had accident night, when he was coming from bar"

Rohan stored towards building, jai ran behind him and dragged towards Operation theatre.

"They are operating him, and he is critical" Rohan sank in the chair, he couldn't believe something like this happened to his brother, he regrated not coming to London earlier even if his brother denied, how was he so careless, he was angry on himself other than anyone.

No one actually couldn't handle his mother who was crying like anything, it's like she doesn't want to listen anyone upto the time she see her son.

Priya couldn't express what she was feeling she went numb she felt her breathing was took away by someone mercilessly, she just looked everything blank, revinding every happy moment of theirs for once she prayed it to be a dream.

She regrated not giving him another chance to explain everything, she regrated how she spilled those venomous words towards, she regrated saying she doesn't want to see him even for his death, though she know those words never came from her heart they hurted him badly.

Why didn't she realised everything earlier, maybe he never went back to London and would have never faced accident.

Now she know she can't live without him, he isn't the person just she loved he was her life, no one couldn't fill the void in her heart after she parted from him, she just hoped he is okay.