chapter 48

Avinash rang door bell of his apartment, it felt nice to him when he is home she opening the door for him, it's been eight months in London for them and he is enjoying every bit of it. He is training her under him for taking responsibility of her father's company, she is happy that her mentor is him and he was happy that he is getting more time to spend with her.

"How was the meeting" she asked as soon as she opened the door, he smiled nodding his head

"We got the deal" he said hugging her

"I know you will, go freshen up"

"You by my side I can get anything" he grinned, she pushed him towards room shaking her head.

"You look tired" he asked her before she could say anything he continued "how many times I told you, not to work after coming from office" he glared at her, she pouted.

"I wanted to cook"

"I said I will get something from outside, you don't have to cook for me"

"Dont think so high if yourself Mr Gupta, I cooked for myself not you" she stomped her foot and went to bedroom

He sighed, looking at her he slowly went inside the room, looked at her who was sitting on bed crossing her hands and legs with a cute pout, he chuckled but composed himself before going towards her.

"Are you angry with me love" he asked slowly

"No iam happy" she replied looking other side

"Arey what did I even do" he asked looking at her innocently

"Don't act innocent you idiot, I made dinner even I was hell tired in office and you, what you did you scolded me"

"Even iam saying same baby, why did you cooked when you were tired"

"Oh really why did you gave me pile of work in office when you dont want me to get tired.

"How you learn if I don't give you work, and sent you to take rest right"

"But I like doing this" he sighed listening her.

"Okay iam sorry come lets have dinner, I don't want to waste your hardwork" he said smiling at her, she nodded.

-*-

Priya woke up in middle of night, she glanced at him who was sleeping peacefully, not wanting to distrub him she slowly walked towards balcony.

"What are you thinking" he startled by his voice.

"You remember what tomorrow is" she asked, he hugged her from behind.

"I don't want to remember" he mumbled

"Last year you was in hospital" she said hugging him

"And before three years we parted from eachother" he hugged her tightly

"I thought to tell you about her, but my phone was hacked, I tried but she was taping my every step, that day I planned everything, I prepared jai and jeeth, what I didn't expected was you coming there, I wasn't kissing her priya, before I pushed her you came there, she kidnapped mom she said that she will leave mom only if I push you away from me.

I don't know how everything happened, everything slipped out of my hands after you left from my office, mom was in her captive you went away, I tried to contact you but you didn't attended anyone's call, next day you went back to India, after a day I found mom, I thought to visit you explain myself but someone made case against dad later I came to know that it was her, it went on upto six months, I didn't wanted to give cathrine any lead about your whereabouts, if I came to India that time I know it would be danger to you and even for mom dad and rohan, I didn't wanted to take my attention from them.