chapter 29

Priya pov

It's been a week to our trip, everything is good now, prem's dad healed completely as there were only minor injuries, everyone at home got busy with their work again, me mumma papa are staying in dadu's mansion as it was Papa's wish that he wanted to spend sometime with his friend, dadu and dadi was also happy, even iam happy as iam leaving with them after really long time, dadi cooks my favourites everyday as in weekdays we don't eat at eachother's home as long as we don't have any important matter to discuss on dinning table if not it is only for weekends.
me sid and Rahul are busy with our college and elders are with their office.

And one more thing, in these days I didn't saw him, truth to be told I was missing him, last time I saw him was the day prem dropped me home, he was in balcony I don't know why but I wanted to give an explanation to him about the whole sinario why I came morning with another guy, but I didn't came across with him all the week.

Iam in my room doing some college work someone barged in, I looked up its was sid and Rahul, I frowned at them

"Do you know some Prem and shiv are coming here for lunch" Rahul asked, I shook my head still doing my work

"What!! Idiot but lunch is here in your house not ours and you still don't know" he sounded surprised

"No, none said me so how am I supposed to know" I rolled my eyes

"Okay fine, come they will be here any time" sid said

"They know my room sid, besides I really have lot of work you guys go I will come" I shook my head

"You can do it afterwards, and exams are not even near Priya you preparing notes from now"

"I know, but I can't prepare everything then, and I can't expect from you guys can I " I narrowed my eyes, its true they always prepare from my notes for exams. They irritated me for sometime and went out.

Don't know why but I don't have good feeling about lunch today, I hate to admit but everything around me effecting me I don't even know if it is good or bad, first he saw me that day with prem I couldn't clarify and then I am missing him from the past one week, the same person who cheated me, and now this lunch iam feeling something fishy about this whole lunch thing, maybe iam over thinking.

Avinash pov

It's been a week Iam ignoring her, it's not like I don't see her, I see her when she goes to college and come back home, I was successful till today but I know I have to face her today as morning Neena aunty informed me that we are having lunch at priya's and we have some guests, I hope I can but I can't. I don't know why but today I have some weird feeling like something going to happen, I pushed that thoughts aside and started doing my work.

It was lunch time, I went there everyone are sitting in living room, my grandfather introduced me to someone, I saw same guy who Priya was dragging that day, he introduced himself as prem and there was another guy who said his name was shiv, I nodded at them acknowledging, shiv asked about Priya, Sid said she was preparing some notes.

Everyone started eating lunch even she came, first time from the day I came here she saw me, I don't why but I felt she want to say me something, maybe it's just my imagination. That guy prem saw her and smiled widely, she just gave a faint smile and sat beside Rohan.

After lunch her grandfather said he want to talk something important with everyone, when everyone came he said that he want Priya to get marry, that was a blow she stood there without saying anything, maybe she is okay to get married, I wanted to see her reaction, but her eyes was blank, aren't those eyes were most expressive in the past, she looked once at me and then at her grandfather, she didn't said anything her grandfather continued