Epilogue

After 8 years

Avinash pov

I sat in the flight closing my eyes, I want to go home as soon as possible, it's been a month iam away from home from my wife.

In these five years I never been away from her these many days, its like torture for me staying away from her but business had to be done.

She never complained about it, Priya and I got married after 3 years from the day I proposed, she had achieved a lot these years and iam proud of my little girl, when ever I look at her I feel proud to be her husband.

A lot changed in these years, everyone got married, and has children, as for us we aren't parents still, she was under treatment up to a year back but there is no result, my heart breaks when ever I see her tears after every test. We even had a fight over it before I was going to this trip, and we didn't talked I can say she didn't talked to me, when ever I called or messaged her she ignored me.

I still remember that day she did a test which showed negative, and she started crying it increased my anger, it's just I can't see her crying and I yelled at her, I know I was at fault for yelling on her when she is alredy sad, but I couldn't control that day. I love her so much that it hurts when ever I see tears in her eyes, and it hurts more that Iam helpless, when ever I bought topic of adoption she dodged it and I don't know why.

I came out of airport and saw a car with driver, after loading luggage I sat in the car.

When I stepped into the house everyone looked shocked than suprised, but why they looking like a child who caught while stealing chocolate, even elders looked same.

"What" I asked confused

"You came early" mom said

"Iam just 4 hours early" I rolled my eyes

"Do you know value of 4 hours" Naina almost yelled, I looked at her suprised she never use that tone on me except when she was pregnant, she did used that tone on everyone not only me.

"Are you fine" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Where is Priya" I asked as I can see everyone except her

"Sleeping" Mom said, it is very unusual time for her to sleep

"Is she fine" I asked

"She is" mom assured, but why everyone are home it's not weekend

"Is anything special today" I asked looking at everyone

"Wh.... What no no, there isn't anything bhai" Rohan shuttered and smiled nervously, I raised my eyebrows at him

"Don't you wanna meet bhabhi" he asked, I scowled at him but nodded.

I opened our room door, I smiled looking at her she was sleeping peacefully, I took slow steps towards her, how much I missed her I creased her hair and kissed her forehead, my baby. I didn't ment to distrub her but she opened her eyes, she blinked her eyes repeatedly just to confirm if I was real, I chuckled looking at her.

"Iam real baby" she quickly satup and hugged me, well it wasn't the reaction I expected, I hugged her back

"I Missed you" she said snuggling closer to me, I felt my shirt getting wet, is she crying.

"Chanchan, why are you crying" I asked.

"I missed you" she pouted looking at me, I chuckled

"Then why didn't you replied to my calls or messages" I asked

"Because I was angry" her phone beeped she checked it and looked at me.

"Go freshen up, we will go for snacks it's already time" I nodded at her order.