chapter 37

Sometimes life throwns every worst experiences at once when we were not prepared for it and it also shows all the best surprises at once when we are mourning over our bad experiences, and then we won't believe that good things are happening to us.

Priya still couldn't belive happenings around her till morning she was crying for him now he is all fine Rohan apologized her it all felt like dream to her.

"I was bored why you both went out" she heard him complaining when she opened door, Priya rolled her eyes at him

"Stop being drama king for once" she shook her head, he chuckled and stayed silent for some time.

"I will ask Rohan to Take you home, you need rest" he said out of nowhere

"Huh... Why I can stay here, and I don't think I need rest" she argued

"Oh really! Look at you priya you look pale and lifeless just go home"

"But....."

"No but's bhabhi he is right you need rest you already fainted morning" rohan said coming inside room with food, Priya was surprised he called her bhabhi but glared at him for spilling beans.

"Fainted?? Now iam not listening to you priya, go home and take rest and Rohan can stay here you are going home" Avinash declared.

"No iam not going do what ever you want to" she glared at both of them

"And Rohan you go home even you didn't had rest from three days not only me, then I should I go" she asked

"But I didn't fainted because of exhaustion and low suger levels you did" Rohan retorted

"Exactly I fainted and I had rest for some hours atlest you didn't had that too so you go" she argued

"No I won't" rohan said back

"Okay we both will stay, but iam not going anywhere" both brothers sighed at her stubbornness

Doctor came to check him, after checking him he saw both and spoke

"Only one can stay with patient" Priya looked at Rohan and rohan looked at Priya. Nevertheless both nodded their heads, Avinash looked at them amused but soon amusement replaced with guilt, he knew one should stay with him he felt guilty because of him they was suffering, his face showed how much guilty he was.

Rohan saw Avinash he didn't want to make him feel more guilty or sad for anything so he agreed to go but after dinner, both had their early dinner and rohan bid them bye giving some instructions to priya.

Soon after when Rohan went some hospital staff bought Avinash his dinner, Priya took from him and started feeding him.

"It doesn't taste good" he made a face after eating one spoon of soup

"But it helps you to heal fast" she said and started feeding him again.

"Enough, I can't eat more"

"No you are eating all and stop being stubborn Avi, don't you wanna get well doon" she asked, he huffed and ate without any tantrums, after that she gave him medicine and helped him to lay down.

"Now sleep" she said

"Where will you sleep" he asked her, she raised his eyebrows

"You can sleep here" he said pointing beside him

"You are patient Mister and I don't want to risk" she said shaking her head

"Please chanchan I can sleep peacefully beside you" he said pleading her.