chapter 14

did he just say "that could be us" ?? did i not make it clear i'm not interested already? or is he just horny? i'm so confused. i don't want to hurt nate. but like i'm really not interested in getting raw dogged by him. why is he doing this? he's never acted like this before. i will not be one of the girls he treats like a slut. i will not be one of the girls he fucks just to make maddy mad. maddy is my best friend. and a good person. i mean even if we weren't friends i still wouldn't do that to her. and considering she's the closest thing i have to an older sister because my actual older sister is the worst human ever, i do not plan on ruining our friendship. but i'm also pretty sure he's only doing this because he just wants to be the guy who takes my virginity. at mckay's party at the beginning of the school year,one of his football friends said he wanted to fuck me and nate literally said "she's a virgin. no one is taking that from her. except me" and i pretended i didn't hear it. and just assumed he said it to protect me so his friend wouldn't do anything to me. but now this man is literally telling me how could be fucking me and his girlfriend is literally standing right there as he said it.

"BAILEY"
she looked up and snapped out of her thoughts
"what's up"
"were you not listening?"
maddy asked
"oh um no sorry"
she laughed
"you've been zoning out a lot. what are you thinking about?"
nate asked
"i don't know"
she smiled.
"anyways,as i was saying we all need to get as fucked up as possible tonight. i need a reason to live"
maddy said
"and when you two decide you wanna fuck where am i supposed to go"
bailey asked
nate glared at her.
maddy laughed.
"anyways,me and bailey are on a team tonight when we play beer pong just like always"
maddy said.
"and i'll still win"
nate said.
maddy rolled her eyes and bailey giggled.