chapter 22

when they finished they laid in her bed naked wrapped up in her sheets.

she was tired and he had a lot on his mind.
he didn't know how to apologize to her for what he did to her.
he choked her.
and bruised her body.

normally when he did that to maddy he felt bad but not as bad as he does now because maddy normally did something to piss his off. but bailey didn't even do anything to deserve this and there he was throwing her against the lockers,holding her by her neck,and messing with her feelings.

he could be so sweet sometimes. he had this voice that wasn't as angry. he was kind. and did whatever bailey needed him to. but unfortunately he wasn't like that all the time.

"bailey i'm sorry i threw you against the lockers"
"it's okay"
she said half asleep
he sighed knowing that she didn't really know what he was saying.
he kissed her forehead and watched her fall asleep.

nate had things to figure out.
did he want to be with maddy,bailey,or jules?
he needed to sort his feelings out before he messed around with their feelings any more.
but that's not how he is.
and unfortunately these three kind hearted beautiful girls are the victims of his brutal issues.

but they all loved him.
but different versions of him.

jules loved the tyler version of nate.

bailey loved the sweet best friend version of him

and maddy loved any type of nate that would fuck her and tell her how much he loves her.

laying down shirtless with bailey asleep with her head on his chest,nate drifted off to sleep.

the next morning-
nate's alarm went off on his phone
he woke up and bailey was still asleep
he tapped her shoulder and she woke up.
they laid there for a few moments opening their eyes and then got up to get ready.

bailey put on-

she left her hair down just in case there was a little purple on the back of her neck from nates hands

makeup-

she threw on some jewelry and sprayed some of her perfume on grabbed her phone and her backpack and opened her bedroom door

grabbed her phone and her backpack and opened her bedroom door.

nate was in the bathroom brushing his teeth and turned his head to see her

he shook his read
spit out the last of his toothpaste and wiped his mouth
"what the fuck are you wearing"
he said to her.
she just looked at him
"w-what?"
she asked.
"everyone is used to you dressing like a slut bailey. way to make it noticeable you're trying to cover something up"
he yelled at her.
"nate w-why would you say that"
she looked at him.
he looked at her and just stood there.
she looked down at her feet and held her tears back.
in disbelief that he just told her she dresses like a slut.

he took his finger and put it underneath her chin and lifted her head up
"look i'm sorry i yelled at you"
he said
she nodded her head and he pulled her in for a hug.
"can you put a shirt on that you'd normally wear and then put the sweatshirt on and keep in unzipped? no one will see your wrists but you'll still be dressed normally"
she nodded her head and fake smiled at him.
she went back in her room and threw on a shirt

and then put her sweatshirt back on.

she made her way out of room where nate was waiting for her.
he put his hand out for her to hold and they left.