chapter 20

she quickly ran to the locker room without nate seeing her.
she walked in and changed.
when she walked out nate was standing outside of the door looking for her.

he aggressively grabbed her hand
"hey nate"
she said.
"really? i texted you and you didn't answer me. i was trying to apologize"
he said angry.
"oh i'm sorry,i just have a lot going on in my classes right n-
he slammed her against side the lockers outside of the gym where no one can see them.

"BULLSHIT"
he had his hand wrapped around her neck
it wasn't tightly though.
it wasn't going to cause any bruising.

shortly after he realized what he was doing.
very quickly removed his hand and looked at her.
she had a tear mid way down her cheek
he paused.
"i'm-im sorry"
she said it was okay and tried to hug him
but he fastly walked away.

she knew he didn't know how to control himself. and she knew she shouldn't have made him so mad to make him react that way. so she just walked into the gym where maddy was standing in front of all the other girls waiting for bailey.

she quickly walked up to them
"hey sorry i'm late"
they all smiled and maddy started their routine.

after practicing their routine for a while they moved outside in the field to practice their stunts.

bailey was the flyer and she was getting ready to do a stunt and out of the corner of her eye she was nate running up to them

he kissed maddy.

for some reason that really hurt bailey. she didn't think it would. but it made her sad to see him kiss another girl.

she brushed it off and jumped up on the three girls that were the base and she flipped in the air.

nate watched her do it and bit his lip as she landed straight up into the girls' hands.

she looked at him and he bit his lip again.
she looked away.
then looked back
she smiled.

he said bye to maddy and ran back to his team.

after practice was over they all went into the locker room to change and grab their things.

bailey took of her practice outfit which was:
pink nike pros and a grey shirt that said "East Highland High School Cheer" in pink writing

she threw on sweatpants and put on a random crop top.
she picked up her cheer bag and her cheer shoes. put her backpack on her back and grabbed her phone.

she walked out of the locker room.
she made her way out of the school into the parking lot where nate was waiting for her.

she made her way to his truck were he was standing there leaning against it.

as she walked to him she looked around the parking lot to see if maddy's car was there.

it was not.

when she got up to him he picked her up and she jumped up

they kissed then he put her down.
she got in his truck.