chapter 27

one thing you should know is,nate has never made bailey change her clothes. he's never told her she was showing too much or looked like a slut. he always told her she looked good. no matter how short her shirt was or how ripped her jeans were.

the next morning they were both getting ready.

bailey threw on

she put a sweatshirt over her shirt  because it was a little cold that morning

she didn't even bother to do any crazy "euphoria" makeup

she didn't even bother to do any crazy "euphoria" makeup. she just threw on mascara.

that was always nates favorite on her. he loved her bare face with just mascara. she had a hard time excepting herself with no
makeup on. but nate would always tell her she looked good without makeup. and so did maddy. maddy always went on and on about how bailey was a natural beauty.

she made her way out of her room and her and nate left. on the way to school she had her phone plugged into the aux cord. playing lil uzi because that's what nate loved. bailey was more of an ariana grande or taylor swift type of girl. but anything for nate.

he had his hand on her thigh and would give it a squeeze every so often. she had her hand on top of his.

when they got to school,they got out of the truck,locked hands,and went into the school. as they made their way down the halls to their lockers which were right next to each other's, she gave everyone her sweet smile as nate would tighten his grip on her hand everytime she smiled at another male.

when they got to their lockers she opened hers. there were flowers in there with a note card that said "i love you" - love nate" she took them out. they were light pink and white (her favorite colors) she read the note and looked up at him and gave him a big smile. "i love you too" she said sweetly. she gave him a big hug. no one was amused. this was normal for those two. even before they had this "sex" thing going on between them, they were still oddly close. they would hug,hold hands,and he would often kiss her forehead. so no one thought this was out of the blue. the only different thing was, is now he's being controlling with her and being physically aggressive. the only person who noticed that was maddy. but she kept her mouth shut.

4th period-

bailey was in biology and nate was in english. as bailey sat in between roy and troy she was staring out the window thinking to herself.
she was just so confused. did she have feelings for nate? or was the physical attraction and sexual tension between those two taking over her feelings? "yo are you listening to us". troy said. bailey looked at him. "wait what" she said. roy nodded his head and laughed. "you going to the carnival?" troy asked. she nodded her head. him and roy looked at eachother smiled and nodded their head. "hellll yeah" roy said. bailey didn't know what the fuck they were stirring up but quite frankly she didn't care enough to find out.

"bailey can you do me a favor" the teacher said. "of course what's up" she replied. "i'm sorry,do you mind going down to mr.browns class? and ask him for the red binder with my ninth grade biology class's grades?" she asked. "of course" bailey smiled. she walked through the halls on her way to his classroom. and as soon as she reached the door she realized that nate was in that class. "shit" she said to herself. as she opened the door everyone looked up at her then looked down. except some of the boys who thought she was hot.

(btw she had taken her sweatshirt off because they school was really hot,which left her in that white shirt i showed above)

nate looked up just like this:

(i'm sorry i just love this picture i needed a reason to include it)

"how can i help you miss?" the teacher asked. she turned to tell him what she needed and why her teacher sent her to him. after she told him that he nodded and left his classroom because he put that binder in the break room. so he went to get it. bailey stood there waiting for him. nate looked at her. "yo bailey what the fuck are you wearing" he said to her. she looked at him and raised her eyebrows. "w-what" she asked sadly. he rolled his eyes. "you look like a fucking slut. put your sweatshirt back on" he scolded her. she looked at him with a sad face and tears in her eyes that she didn't let drop. she un-tied the sweatshirt off of her waist and put it on. no one told nate to chill or lay off because everyone knew not to ever try to come between something happening with bailey and nate.

"well i think you look really good" Kat said from the back of the class. bailey looked up. "i love you so much" she said to kat. kat blew her a kiss. all the sudden nate got up and grabbed bailey by her wrist. he walked her outside of the classroom. but the teacher came back with the binder. she thanked him and kept walking with nate. not that she had a choice.