chapter 33

the next day bailey and nate decided it was best that they stayed away from eachother for a little bit.
he needed to take space and figure himself out.
bailey needed to be with her friends.

so she went back home and maddy brought her to school everyday.

thursday morning-
as maddy was driving them to school she started to talk to bailey.
"bailey boo can we talk please,i know we've both been avoiding this but we need to talk"
bailey didn't want to but she nodded her head.

"bailey i want you to know that nate told me things were over between me and him for good. and as upsetting as it was,he was right. me and him just don't belong together anymore. as much as it hurts. and i know that he's like in love with you. he's admitted it to me. and i don't know what you're feelings towards him are. okay? but i want you to know that if nate is who you want,bailey i'm here for it. because i know that you're the right one for him. and i couldn't live with myself if i took that away from you guys. i just love and i want you to be happy bailey."

bailey was shocked. how was maddy so okay with this? she's a crazy bitch. and she's sitting here saying she is okay with bailey and nate being together?

but in maddy's head she knew she had to leave nate. she knew they shouldn't be together anymore. it just wasn't healthy for her. nate is dragging her down and she can't do it anymore. she just hopes he'll treat bailey with all the love in the world cause it's what she deserves.

friday night-
bailey was cheering on the team as nate was running down the field.
he stared at her as she danced around with her pompoms singing "east highland football let's go" along with the rest of the team.

he bit his lip at her everytime he ran past her.

the last four seconds was on the clock.
nate scored the winning touchdown

the whole team chanted him on as he smiled hitting his chest looking at the stands.

then he made eye contact with bailey.
she looked at him
and he ran up to her
picked her up in his strong arms and she jumped up

"i fucking love you"
they kissed.

everyone cheered them on.
including maddy.

she was just happy to see bailey with a smile on her face for the first time in a while.
she wasn't upset that bailey had nate and she didn't.
at the end of the day,she just wanted the people she loved the be happy.

bailey loved nate. nate loved bailey.
and it was finally time they made their relationship actually official.
maddy was just happy for them.

______________________
well that's the end
thankyou for all the support on this story!!
i hope you guys liked it as much as i enjoyed writing it!!
i love you ❤️