chapter 26

that night when bailey was taking a shower nate sat in the bathroom against the door and told her everything.

he beat up tyler for "raping" maddy. which tyler didnt even do. but bailey wasn't gonna fight with nate. she just listened. he has always adored the fact that she just lets him talk and doesn't yell at him and tell him he's a bad person.

as she washed her hair he went on and on about how good it felt when he punched tyler. and how he loved watching the fear in tyler's eyes. she didn't care to know the details. but just shut up and listened to what he had to say.

when she finished showering she grabbed a towel off of the side hook next to the shower. she wrapped the light pink towel around her body and stepped out. nate stood up. she walked in front of the sink and looked into the mirror. she had one arm over her chest holding the towel still on her body and used her other arm to brush her hair. nate stood behind her with his arms around her waist.

"you're beautiful do you know that" he said to her. he was just trying to get what he wanted. which was sex. and he was gonna get that by making her feel perfect. and it worked. every time. she looked at him and smiled in the mirror. he laughed and held her hand and led her to the bedroom.

as she had her hands wrapped around his neck,her legs wrapped around his waist,throwing her head back,he was standing  fastly thrusting in and out of her,him loudly grunting,she couldn't help but realize this is all they've been doing the past three nights.

"yeah you fucking like that,don't you?" he said out of breath. she nodded her head. "yess" she said continuing it. he smirked and kept going.  but she didn't care to do this every single night. it was nice. it felt good. but she cared a lot more to connect with someone on a emotional and spiritual level rather than a purely physical relationship and connection.

but who was she kidding? it was nate. they've had an emotional and spiritual connection since she was a little girl. now he's horny and she lived with him. so,what else do you expect out of two teenagers who love eachother?

when he finished he took a shower. she put one of his shirts on and a pair of her underwear. she laid in his bed waiting for him to come back in so they could go to sleep.