chapter 25

as her and maddy hung out in maddy's cute pink bedroom,bailey couldn't stop smiling. she was just happy she finally could be with maddy alone. without nate.

"bitch i have something to show you" maddy said. bailey raised her eyebrows with a smile "and what would that be" she replied. "close your eyesss" maddy said excited. bailey did as she was told and closed her eyes. she heard maddy open her closet and take something out.

"OPEN!" maddy said. bailey opened her eyes to her beautiful best friend holding up two outfits. well two different versions of the same outfit. one purple,one black. "bitch we are wearing these to the carnival friday night" maddy said with a squeal. she handed bailey the black one.

maddy walked up to her mirror and looked at bailey through the reflection,who was sitting on the bed. "so what do you think" maddy said eager for bailey's response. bailey stood up,smiled,and joined maddy at the mirror. she nodded her head. "hell yes" she said. maddy smiled and hugged her.

if you don't remember this is what maddy wore to the carnival. bailey will be wearing the black version maddy in the purple

 bailey will be wearing the black version maddy in the purple

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

later that night-

nate had picked up bailey from maddy's house. they were sitting in his truck.

he seemed to be in a good mood.
she was definitely in a good mood because she just saw maddy.

"what did you do after football practice?" she said trying to make conversation. he turned to her and looked at her dead in the eye with the most serious face he's ever made, "i beat the living shit out of someone." he said with absolutely no emotion. she giggled thinking he was joking. but his face gave her the hint that he was in fact,not joking. she turned her neck.

"nate! who?" she said. he looked at her and turned his head back and chuckled a bit as he focused on the road. "nate,who did you beat up" she asked him again. "doesn't fucking matter" he said with a serious but careless tone.

she looked at him and put her head back straight. she tilted her head back and took a deep breath. he turned over to her. and turned back. as they got to the apartment complex he drove into a parking spot. as he put the truck in park he turned to bailey.

"i don't fuck with rapists"
he said with a serious face.
she looked at him and raised her eyebrows.
confused as to what he was even talking about.
he winked at her,unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the back of his truck to get her cheer bag.