002

EUNBI

EUNBI

"so how was your first day of school?!"

sunoo asked me when we were walking back home and I sighed,

"the worst."

"really why?!"

he asked me, clueless.

"let me start. I got separated from you, I bumped into this rich dude named jungwon, these rude girls in my class keep giving me the stink eye, the classes were the most boring ones I've ever attended and I couldn't even play the piano!"

I ranted in one breath and he chuckled.

"jungwon isn't bad eunbi. he's my friend!"

sunoo said and I rolled my eyes.

"totally. he didn't even help me with my books!"

I said and he rolled his eyes.

"you probably just shouted at him a lot. you gotta control that temper of yours"

he poked my temple and I stopped in my tracks.

"sorry"

he softly mumbled and we continued walking.

"oh we reached! bye sunoo, I'll see you tomorrow"

he waved and walked to his house, which was a few houses away from mine.

I opened the door and was welcomed by silence. my brother usually wasn't home at this time because he had college, my mom was probably spending her money by buying soju. as always, I was all alone.

"ugh I'm famished"

I changed and made my way to the kitchen to make some ramen. whenever I had bad days, k-dramas and ramen always helped.

I played 'the producers' and ate my ramen happily.

-

"I'm home!"

my brother hyunjin made a dramatic entrance as I was doing my homework.

"homework on your first day of school?! yikes"

he said, empathizing and plopping down next to me.